Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he said that!
They’ve gone on for years about filming an entire video dedicated to Sophie’s needs and exploiting it, making it a “thing” to get fans excited. Grace passing out when getting a piercing, camera straight in her face. Q&A talking about Kaci’s period. Sophie being ill on the cruise. A thumbnail of Sophie crying after being pranked for a video. *Never seen before* CHLOES BIRTH! Your child is not a performing monkey. A video all about Grace crying after having to give up Buddy, thumbnail is of Grace crying. Nighttime routines - your childrens bedtime habits should not be online entertainment for strangers. Video titles branding Chloe as “the naughtiest kid ever”. Video all about Grace’s broken arm. “Kaci had an accident” title with sad faces. They exploit every moment!
Like technically he said “we don’t just whack out the camera as it happens and that we plan our videos ahead of time” but like that makes it sound even worse you planned to show the “fun, exciting, sad and traumatic thing” 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
She probably paid extra to get a test quicker. I passed my theory in January and had my test in June bc of the backlog! People I know failed in May and there test is next year
Yep the parents most likely paid the instructor to get her a cancellation ahead of everyone else, I think not absolutely sure but they live in Surrey and that is one of the top places that have the longest waiting list some people cannot get a test for nearly a year ,so I do think it is really unfair ,oh well money talks but I would have thought it illegal I mean someone else is likely waiting ages for a cancellation then along comes the special teen who simply cannot wait like everyone else

They should talk about what it’s like to exploit their kids
and how they literally decided to have another child for the sake of content - not just for the hype about her birth and during the pregnancy with all the vlogs about cravings and gender reveals etc, but mainly because they realised that within a few years, Kaci and Grace will be too old to want to participate in creating content for their family channel, thus they needed a sister for Coco, to take their places! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Her new ad wtf 🤣 I'm literally dying of cringe. Sarah you look like a bleeping twit doing a Tesco coat of living add with your Chanel bag, Dior trainers, Rolex and Cartier bracelet. Such a bleeping cringe! Read the room

Reactions: 11
I think a good topic would be to talk about Sophie and her needs. The video they have said that they will put out for years.

I think a good topic would be to talk about Sophie and her needs. The video they have said that they will put out for years.
I used to agree, but the more that comes out about family vloggers I disagree.
Sophie cannot consent to such personal information being online. Her needs shouldn’t be entertainment for others. I have a son with similar needs, I wouldn’t dream of making a video all about him and posting it online for millions to watch as that’s HIS private medical information that he can share if he was ever able to or wanting to. Same goes for Sophie.

Reactions: 8
How many influencer podcasts have actually done well? Why do they all do it 🙄
Something to do when they cba to do their normal videos or can’t think of anything new to film I guess? But unless they talk about real world topics mixed in it’s gonna be dull. I kinda just wanna know if they vote blue because they certainly act like they do.

Yep the parents most likely paid the instructor to get her a cancellation ahead of everyone else, I think not absolutely sure but they live in Surrey and that is one of the top places that have the longest waiting list some people cannot get a test for nearly a year ,so I do think it is really unfair ,oh well money talks but I would have thought it illegal I mean someone else is likely waiting ages for a cancellation then along comes the special teen who simply cannot wait like everyone else
I don’t actually think instructors can just “get someone a test date” because they’ve been paid. More than likely, kaci’s got the TestI app, like most people do and paid to get notifications about cancelled tests. That’s what I did, ended up bringing my test forward from September to beginning of april. Or, if the parents did ‘pay the instructor’, he’s probably got the testI app, and booked her in (my instructor offered to do this for me)

Reactions: 4
Probably with all of those apps/companies that have people constantly searching/refreshing!

My theory runs out halfway through next year and there are 0 bookable tests anywhere in my county 🙄 wish I had the money to spend to get other people to look for tests for me but it's not feasible!
I've been learning on and off for 3 years (cos covid, and uni away from home) and been ready for my test for months but people who have only been learning a couple of months but have money always get priority cos they can afford to buy it!
Yep her parents will have paid the instructor to get her a cancellation ahead of everyone else, my nephew has to wait well in to next year for a test, maybe if we pay his instructor a few grand he can have a cancellation ahead of everyone else, just kidding that’s corrupt

Yep her parents will have paid the instructor to get her a cancellation ahead of everyone else, my nephew has to wait well in to next year for a test, maybe if we pay his instructor a few grand he can have a cancellation ahead of everyone else, just kidding that’s corrupt
Capitalism baby! Capitalism. ps. do you know you can get an app on your phone where you pay 50 quid to get an instant GP appointment?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Why is everyone so salty about her driving test?! 🤨
The amount of time they all spend on their phones they would have seen any cancellations asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can literally get the cancellation app for free… ffs instead of moaning on here tell your nephew to either download the app or check on the gov website for cancellations. It’s a driving test it’s not that deep.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.