Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaci’s new video just came up on auto play on my YouTube so I kept it on the background whilst cooking tea. Did she really say “that would make it look bare like aesthetic” 🥴
Dunno, but it sounds like she's been hitting the vape pretty hard.

Reactions: 8
In the style X sarah conder

Didn’t Kaci do an edit before lockdown aswell?
I was so adamant it was podcast haha nvm, but I swear Inthedtyle always do loads of collections like with jac jossa busy bee carys, kaci only did one so clearly she didn’t do well with numbers

Reactions: 3
I was so adamant it was podcast haha nvm, but I swear Inthedtyle always do loads of collections like with jac jossa busy bee carys, kaci only did one so clearly she didn’t do well with numbers
I can see Sarah’s collection doing well
As some of it is nice blouses which people can wear to work

but in the style isn’t the best quality most of the time

Reactions: 1
I can see Sarah’s collection doing well
As some of it is nice blouses which people can wear to work

but in the style isn’t the best quality most of the time
I can see it doing well just find it strange she's doing to size 20 and said was important to her but all the other ranges go a lot higher... she's going to cut out a lot of women.

Reactions: 3
Called it. So obvious when mum influencers have an announcement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some things I took from the new podcast:
They once missed a whole upload (basically a whole week bc they only post once a week anyway) because their 4 year old daughter fell over. Like literally just a normal fall like every single kid does. Also, he admitted they only spend 2-3 hours a week filming. Such hard work!!! So completely justified that they earn double or triple (or probably more) what someone who works 40+ hours a week earns!!
since no ones mentioned it here's a podcast

Surprised he did it considering the channel has 1.6k subs.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t actually watched it yet, using the pc for more important thing atm, (Elden Ring) and I don’t really do YouTube with ads so I’ll watch it at some time when I want to lose brain cells for 40mins 🤣

Is the grandad a driving instructor does anyone know? Find it odd that it was only him (I think) who taught her to drive. My parents said they wouldn’t and couldn’t teach me as their habits are different to test standard.

Reactions: 2
"anything fun, exciting, sad, traumatic, camera come out, we've never done that" except pregnancy/day of birth, vid focused on sarah's brother, todays video, we got a puppy, like every birthday party, gender reveal party, holidays and probably many more. "we've never ever ever ever done that." So many lies in one sentence, stupid moron.

Reactions: 6
"anything fun, exciting, sad, traumatic, camera come out, we've never done that" except pregnancy/day of birth, vid focused on sarah's brother, todays video, we got a puppy, like every birthday party, gender reveal party, holidays and probably many more. "we've never ever ever ever done that." So many lies in one sentence, stupid moron.
As if he said that!
They’ve gone on for years about filming an entire video dedicated to Sophie’s needs and exploiting it, making it a “thing” to get fans excited. Grace passing out when getting a piercing, camera straight in her face. Q&A talking about Kaci’s period. Sophie being ill on the cruise. A thumbnail of Sophie crying after being pranked for a video. *Never seen before* CHLOES BIRTH! Your child is not a performing monkey. A video all about Grace crying after having to give up Buddy, thumbnail is of Grace crying. Nighttime routines - your childrens bedtime habits should not be online entertainment for strangers. Video titles branding Chloe as “the naughtiest kid ever”. Video all about Grace’s broken arm. “Kaci had an accident” title with sad faces. They exploit every moment!

Reactions: 6
Remind me to stay off the roads.
What I want to know is how did she get a driving test so quickly when others are waiting 5 months or more, someone said that her parents paid the instructor x amount of money to find her a cancellation ahead of everyone else. , maybe just gossip but there’s no tests available anywhere for months and months , sorry if I posted in the wrong part

What I want to know is how did she get a driving test so quickly when others are waiting 5 months or more, someone said that her parents paid the instructor x amount of money to find her a cancellation ahead of everyone else. , maybe just gossip but there’s no tests available anywhere for months and months , sorry if I posted in the wrong part
She’s doing automatic, i’m pretty sure those tests are a lot easier to get

to be fair to her she could have paid for a cancellation app, i paid for one called testi which i paid £20 for and it got my test moved from december 2022 to january,

in regards to actually getting a test in the first place when you look on the gov website you can look at all centres near you and it tells you if they have dates available, what i’ve seen people do is book a test at any random centre a long way down the line (one that had loads available) and then you can use the app to get cancellations near you as you need a test booked in first- so she could have done that🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s pretty easier to get a cancellation with a cancellation app even going onto the website everyday it’s pretty easy to move your test forward.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.