Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure as I know Joel and Sarah were renting it they said in the video.
Lol that was misleading tbh they were renting it from fam. Im sure it was a very informal arrangement. Didn't Luke Joel's brother post loads of stories of how he was basically undoing all the garbage they did to the prop

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My 2 kids watch them and YouTube plays on the tv in the kitchen so I'm familiar with them. I've noticed recently that a lot of their video revolve around spending lots of money on designer brands. Honestly it's vulgar the way they spend and speak about money.

Reactions: 5
That’s it though. You’d never catch kaci choosing Primark or something a little more affordable anyway. Their audience are mostly kids. I understand it was no budget but it’s really unrelatable. Also! Kaci is such a lazy talker!! She mumbles so much! I find myself having to skip back over everything when she talks.

also Sarah! You’ve just had a baby, bratty Joel shouldn’t be arguing for your nursing pillow 😂😂😂😂 maybe that’s why your eldest is a brat. He looked so underwhelmed with primark stuff too 😬
kacis dyslexic

Reactions: 1
My 2 kids watch them and YouTube plays on the tv in the kitchen so I'm familiar with them. I've noticed recently that a lot of their video revolve around spending lots of money on designer brands. Honestly it's vulgar the way they spend and speak about money.
My daughter plays them on the tv too 😝.
Aren’t all of their videos like this? The secret Santa for example - the £465 tshirt for Sarah was just grim with lots of ‘my mum already has xyz designer item’. I just don’t think it’s a good example or a nice way to bring their kids up.

And they never hide the fact they don’t like something/turn their nose up at high street shops.

Reactions: 8
Grace is stupidly obsessed with Tiktok. Seriously, it's ridiculous, she believes everything she watches on there and copies everything these people say / do.

We call it Penneys here, and if my friends started suddenly saying Primark it would make them look absolutely ridiculous!!!!!
We had the first Penneys here I think the one at the Jervis is the first one but when they tried to open in the UK they had to change the name to Primark because of the confusion with JC Pennys :geek:

I think its kinda said that Grace is so influenced by TicTok, from her hair, clothes to how she speaks.

We had the first Penneys here I think the one at the Jervis is the first one but when they tried to open in the UK they had to change the name to Primark because of the confusion with JC Pennys :geek:

I think its kinda said that Grace is so influenced by TicTok, from her hair, clothes to how she speaks.
I think she was embarrassed that they picked up on her calling it Pennys (obvs they would!) but she clearly didnt want to say she learnt it off Tiktok as I'm sure the family already give her a lot of grief for believing everything she learns of the app!

Reactions: 2
7DCA05AE-80DB-4C80-A77F-8A0E0C711FBB.jpeg
B43AE25C-852D-47C5-8A0C-5F6238BD6E68.jpeg

Not one to scroll through their page but my daughter just pointed out to me how unique some of their thumbnails are… I swear I’ve seen more of Kaci holding her hands like this but I can’t find them anymore.
36053D0A-B0E0-423A-8940-57D9CB020CAA.jpeg
A34024B2-CC08-4BA1-9BB2-288C095E530B.jpeg

This also looks like Joel just flipped Grace and replaced the item in her hand 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did think it was it excessive but it’s nice they gave it to charity
I don't think giving any amount of stuff to charity can be called 'excessive'. They done a really good deed and I think we can give them credit for that.

Reactions: 26
I think from the items they bought they did spend a fair bit, can’t fault them for that at all.

Reactions: 9
I don't like family vloggers but honestly can't fault this family for the amount they give back to charity. Really enjoyed their latest video

Reactions: 10
I did wonder if it was for charity before I clicked on it as I knew even THEY wouldnt post another non-budget so close to the other one!

I did notice the brand new Mercedes Joel was driving though.

• Wow
I don't think giving any amount of stuff to charity can be called 'excessive'. They done a really good deed and I think we can give them credit for that.
I am not saying that giving stuff to charity is excessive, I’m saying from watching at first it was excessive, throwing 10 random items in a trolley. You are deliberately trying to misinterpret me, who would discourage people from giving to charity??

Whats distasteful in my honest opinion is monetising from giving to charity 🙄 defeats the purpose.

Its like saying I'll only give if i get something back

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just went on depop and found this listing, obviously they just bought it for the basketball video but couldn’t get a refund after filming haha
1493E416-6014-40B4-B259-11345B4791C4.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.