Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they have to msg- obviously something they didn’t want included in listing. Selling for a 1000 more than Dior, tax deductabkd too perhaps if they’ve used it for a video. Nice profit if they sell it but I doubt they will for that price.
Just went on depop and found this listing, obviously they just bought it for the basketball video but couldn’t get a refund after filming haha
View attachment 921019

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder why they have to msg- obviously something they didn’t want included in listing. Selling for a 1000 more than Dior, tax deductabkd too perhaps if they’ve used it for a video. Nice profit if they sell it but I doubt they will for that price.
They aren't selling it for £1000 more. The bag + the strap is retailed at £3,800. (£2,950 for bag and £850 for strap) So they are just selling for what they paid. But I doubt they'll get someone ordering from depop for retail value.

Reactions: 1
Oh right I forgot about the strap as it’s not pictured. No one will pay that on Depop- still
maybe making a profit if it’s tax deductible and it did sell for that.

Is it just me that’s realised that their clothing range is the biggest copy of essentials fear of god ? The font and display of text to the colours they’ve chosen, to the quality and fit of the material (no hoodie drawstrings) Even their new “awareness” range is like the new essentials range with the back logo that has AWARNESS written with “ des vu “ in small writing below. Exactly like ESSENTIALS with fear of god in small writing below

Reactions: 8
I did wonder if it was for charity before I clicked on it as I knew even THEY wouldnt post another non-budget so close to the other one!

I did notice the brand new Mercedes Joel was driving though.
His previous mercedes wasn't actually that new... I'm assuming they get it on finance so might have been time to change?

Reactions: 1
EF636039-B2DC-4367-89E6-15CDB52A3D47.png
Did anyone else notice the bottle of dissorano? I know teens drink but to leave it in the video when she isn’t even 18, I don’t think it’s outrageous but surely not great

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why they treat their kids like they are their best mates allowing them to act way older than they are.

Reactions: 4
I think it's a testament to their channel and behaviour that dvgfam only have three threads on tattle. whereas anastasia kingsnorth has 48... I rarely find anything wrong with their channel and i genuinely enjoy their videos

Reactions: 11
I know money speaks volumes in their recent vlog but I’m sure if we all all had money we would do the same. I loved it! Sophie and Chloe’s faces so adorable and loved how kaci and grace got involved not many teens their age would’ve sat down like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
just watched kacis video on erin's channel. Kaci said she bought the parma violet in b and m. Isnt Kaci only 17? 1

Can we make it through a video without hearing Balenciaga or Flannels? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.