Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Miley didn’t even feature. Think they went for the name that suites the other names the most

Reactions: 1
I like Maddie. Don’t really think Madison goes with the rest of the names. A little too cool American (which Joel is desperate to be) to fit.
But either way, at least she has a name this side of Christmas.

Reactions: 5
I watched the name reveal and this may be an unpopular opinion but kacis reaction to her mum Getting Penelope was really entitled , that woman birthed the baby and it’s a name she always wanted why can’t she just act happy for her mum ? I know it’s nice to get family involved in the name but honestly she really has no right to pull a face especially when it was meant to be something for her mum but because she didn’t like it she felt entitled enough to pull a face also I think they shouldn’t of got the younger two involved especially Sophie untill they decided a name fully as you could see it was getting massively overwhelming for them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure the name Emma is Sarah’s sister’s name. I think the baby would have suited Lola/Willow/Matilda more but Madison is classic and goes with their other names. However Coco’s reaction to the baby initially being called Penelope was so OTT

Reactions: 5
Love the name. Madison is cute and has multiple nicknames, but if she doesn't like it when she's older she can go with Emma.

Pretty sure the name Emma is Sarah’s sister’s name. I think the baby would have suited Lola/Willow/Matilda more but Madison is classic and goes with their other names. However Coco’s reaction to the baby initially being called Penelope was so OTT
Yeah I thought this - Pretty sure she must be named after Sarah's sister.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what made Molly Kaci's no.1 pick 🙄

So glad they went with Maddie instead of Ocean. A normal name to fit the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not seen the video but Maddison is a nice name. I like that’s it’s quite common, I thought they’d end up going with a more unique name, nothing wrong with that it just wouldn’t have fit with the other girls names

Reactions: 4
Madison Emma Conder :)

Went from Penelope to Belle Emma to Madison. Cute name and suits the other names too
I really liked belle and I don’t think madison conder really goes. The other names don’t really Match up with hers. Not that my opinion matters

I can’t associate the name Maddie with anyone but the little girl that went missing!

Matilda/ Tillie would have been a nice name with the other 4 names

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True, but this is at the cost of having their entire lives shared with potentially millions of strangers. Of course we’d all love to have a fund ready to help us out once we reach adulthood but people have trust funds built up by their parents off of their parent’s hard work. Not from their parents exploiting them for views.
Very true x

Kaci is actually kaci-jay, grace, Sophie, Chloe and Madison or maddie. I don’t really think any of their names go together but all very normal still if any are ‘out there’ it’s kaci’s more than anything.

Reactions: 7
Kaci is actually kaci-jay, grace, Sophie, Chloe and Madison or maddie. I don’t really think any of their names go together but all very normal still if any are ‘out there’ it’s kaci’s more than anything.
I mean i feel like Grace, Sophie, Chloe and Maddie go together - they're all average names.

Reactions: 10
I like the name. It's a normal name which will grow with her not like some of these Youtube/influencer names

i think Grace, Sophie, Chloe and Maddie all go well together as siblings - if anything, it's Kaci that's a different style. like Kaci and Mylie would have gone together okay, but it didn't fit with the other girls' more classic names. Madison is okay, although tbh i thought Belle suited her most.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.