Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
303933A1-9C0D-486B-9AA4-514DBB4379C3.png

I wouldn’t call myself a vegetable expert but where did he think sprouts came from? Forgive me if I’m just being picky but it does annoy me when people act so shocked finding out things that make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like in today’s video they all turned their noses up at everything except Joel. What’s the point if they don’t actually want to try anything?

Reactions: 6
I don't want to be a Karen but if Sarah is ill why are they never wearing masks? My brother currently has covid and just has cold symptoms. Would be different if they done regular covid tests but I don't think they do!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank god they changed the name because none of them can pronounce Belle!

Reactions: 1
At least Madison is a normal sounding name that even when she’s an adult it won’t sound weird compared to Karma from Family Fizz. I do think it’s sad that Sarah couldn’t use her first choice name Penelope it was obvious she had her heart set on it especially as she carried the child but had doubts when she realised Kaci hated it. I know Sarah mentioned Joel wasn’t a huge fan of the name Penelope but you could tell her would of supported Sarah’s choice and be fair to Joel it was sweet of him to pull the oldest two girls aside and say to them Sarah gave birth to the baby she’s been through a lot let her have the name that makes her happy.I honestly believe that baby would of been named Penelope if Kaci hadn’t of hated it. She definitely wanted that baby named after Molly Mae so she could try get Molly’s attention cause she’s living in social media world instead of the real world. It is nice to get name suggestions from family members cause sometimes someone can think of a name you would never of thought of and you fall in love with it or the whole family loves it. I understand there’s names people aren’t always going to be fans of either but I’m glad now the baby has a name and they have all warmed to the name Madison and thankfully they all agreed on it in the end.

Reactions: 4
The no budget secret Santa… 🙄 turning their nose down at Primark and the constant need for something Balenciaga.

Do they not look at the world around them?

Reactions: 10
The no budget secret Santa… 🙄 turning their nose down at Primark and the constant need for something Balenciaga.

Do they not look at the world around them?
When did they turn their nose up at it? When they were unwrapping the presents I just thought they were having a laugh at how strange the gifts were?

The Balenciaga clothing literally looks like fruit loom tshirts Haha I really don't get the attraction ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In that new video Kaci sounded completely entitled. ‘Oh I want flannels’ ‘I hope whoever has me has flannels’ and then when opening the gifts off of Grace she goes ‘Oh so it’s not flannels’… SPOILT

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In that new video Kaci sounded completely entitled. ‘Oh I want flannels’ ‘I hope whoever has me has flannels’ and then when opening the gifts off of Grace she goes ‘Oh so it’s not flannels’… SPOILT
I think she meant it as a joke as she already knew Sarah had flannels because she had bought for Sarah

I think the part where she said not flannels was a joke because she had fannels for Sarah

Reactions: 5
Grace is stupidly obsessed with Tiktok. Seriously, it's ridiculous, she believes everything she watches on there and copies everything these people say / do.

We call it Penneys here, and if my friends started suddenly saying Primark it would make them look absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

Reactions: 12
That’s it though. You’d never catch kaci choosing Primark or something a little more affordable anyway. Their audience are mostly kids. I understand it was no budget but it’s really unrelatable. Also! Kaci is such a lazy talker!! She mumbles so much! I find myself having to skip back over everything when she talks.

also Sarah! You’ve just had a baby, bratty Joel shouldn’t be arguing for your nursing pillow 😂😂😂😂 maybe that’s why your eldest is a brat. He looked so underwhelmed with primark stuff too 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't want to be a Karen but if Sarah is ill why are they never wearing masks? My brother currently has covid and just has cold symptoms. Would be different if they done regular covid tests but I don't think they do!
Especially as they’ve now been made a requirement again. They haven’t stated their exemption and I’m fairly sure they’re not exempt. You think with a newborn they’d want to be careful??

Does anyone know if Joel’s sister moved into their old house? She just posted this story and it looks so like their old kitchen!
7B7E7BE4-A1E8-473C-8E6C-2075D9B499B5.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.