Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked big in the dress. My opinion. I’ve said a lot more about her too. So it’s fine for everyone to say how chubby/fat/horrible Britney is and her lips and face is ugly but I can’t say anything about Lucy? Nah I’ll say what I want 🧐
I don’t know who Britney is sorry and this thread isn’t about her. Ok cool, no need to call her fat that’s my opinion, and you can say what you want. Just be prepared for people to call you out on it 👍🏻

I don’t know who Britney is sorry and this thread isn’t about her. Ok cool, no need to call her fat that’s my opinion, and you can say what you want. Just be prepared for people to call you out on it 👍🏻
Just had a look at comments you’ve posted since joining...and you said this on another thread?

It’s Danielle’s journey
Anyone else think she’s looking far from a size 6 in the latest post in the dressing room 👀🐸:coffee:

Is that not a comment RE someones appearance? I don’t think that’s about her personality etc.

Pot & kettle springs to mind!

Reactions: 5
The dress is horrible in my opinion and isn’t the most flattering! The shoes are also bleeping hideous 😂

I just can’t stand her for some reason, she comes across as very rude and patronising in all of her posts. Maybe being an ugly person on the inside manifests itself on the outside! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is so rude, I used to think she was ok, it’s just recently she’s become defensive and short with people! I still don’t think that makes her look ugly or fat though...

Just had a look at comments you’ve posted since joining...and you said this on another thread?

It’s Danielle’s journey
Anyone else think she’s looking far from a size 6 in the latest post in the dressing room 👀🐸:coffee:

Is that not a comment RE someones appearance? I don’t think that’s about her personality etc.

Pot & kettle springs to mind!
I’m not calling her fat.... she states she wears a size 6 and I don’t think she looks like a size 6 in that picture... more a 10/12. That’s just my opinion. Not calling her fat or ugly 😊 try again!

She is so rude, I used to think she was ok, it’s just recently she’s become defensive and short with people! I still don’t think that makes her look ugly or fat though...

I’m not calling her fat.... she states she wears a size 6 and I don’t think she looks like a size 6 in that picture... more a 10/12. That’s just my opinion. Not calling her fat or ugly 😊 try again!
I didn’t say anything about you calling her fat haha I asked if your comment was about her personality instead of her appearance as you seem to frown upon people commenting on others’ appearances. To me it was about her size and how she looked as you said ‘don’t think she *looks* like a size 6’.

To quote yourself: is commenting on someone’s appearance and weight reeeeaally the best you’ve got? speaks volumes about their level of intellect and wit.

😂

Reactions: 3
I didn’t say anything about you calling her fat haha I asked if your comment was about her personality instead of her appearance as you seem to frown upon people commenting on others’ appearances. To me it was about her size and how she looked as you said ‘don’t think she *looks* like a size 6’.

To quote yourself: is commenting on someone’s appearance and weight reeeeaally the best you’ve got? speaks volumes about their level of intellect and wit.

😂
The original comment was calling Lucy fat with a laughing face. That’s uncalled for.

Danielle states she’s a size 6, I don’t think she looks like a size 6 in that picture. Not calling her fat. It’s not a horrible comment.

I can’t believe you think it’s ok to call someone fat! And justify it lol but ok I’m done with this ☺

Do you even use tattle if you don’t know who Britney is 😂 I’m fully prepared thank you :) if you wear a dress that’s obviously way way way to small for you and looks like it’s going to burst then I’ll say what I like 💃

Her most recent post confuses me. She’s labeling herself as ‘chunky girl’ like she did before when she was riding the body positivity wave but yet she’s still going to slimming world?

Reactions: 2
Her most recent post confuses me. She’s labeling herself as ‘chunky girl’ like she did before when she was riding the body positivity wave but yet she’s still going to slimming world?
To sell the spice tit kits and the masks to the SW community

Please someone ask her how slimming world is going. All she seems to do is eat crap again. Filling out those tight dresses even more.

Reactions: 2
I find her so rude and patronising and also smug at times! Her fake tan looks like she’s blathered herself in marmite as well she really needs to pack that in

Reactions: 5
Well looks like slimming world is miles away after the Nando’s post
She's admitted to not following it any more judging by the comments on her latest pic. That lasted all of about a week! Why make such a big public song and dance about going back to barely even make it to your first weigh in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's admitted to not following it any more judging by the comments on her latest pic. That lasted all of about a week! Why make such a big public song and dance about going back to barely even make it to your first weigh in 🤷‍♀️
She didn't last 5 mins did she. I hope she gets really really big... smug cow

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.