Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t have said it better myself @Pandapops82, I hate the whole Slimming World thing, it’s such a terrible diet plan to follow if you have a bad relationship with food, tells you nothing about controlling what you eat! Her mental health will end up worse because of it 😞 don’t even get me started on the Nu Skin rubbish that she is trying to flog! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Wow it’s obvious that she came back to insta to rejoin SW, start her ‘business’ with skin stuff & start doing Collabs with companies. Considering she is called ‘curvy’ in her insta handle yet has now decided to rejoin SW after slating it is embarrassing.
She’s not even trying to be cool about it. She may as well just caption every photo with “I’m back on SW buy my masks”. She’s not even been on plan a week but I bet she’s sold some tit skincare to her impressionable following.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
12th September “Chunky is off to Slimming World to join”...
18th September “Not feeling great & really emotional and I ended up treating my other half to a MASSIVE Indian buffet”...

Wow, 6 days and her mental health is already being used as a reason to binge and not be “on plan” 🙄

Reactions: 7
And there’s the overpriced ‘spicentice’ crap being flogged to her followers! Who called it? 🙈😂

12th September “Chunky is off to Slimming World to join”...
18th September “Not feeling great & really emotional and I ended up treating my other half to a MASSIVE Indian buffet”...

Wow, 6 days and her mental health is already being used as a reason to binge and not be “on plan” 🙄
This! Her whole attitude to dieting is wrong, no need to punish yourself thinking you’re not ‘on plan’, moderation and all that! But suppose she’s gotta pay for her new house somehow and jumping back on the slimming world bandwagon after absolutely slating it is clearly profitable! 😂

Reactions: 4
Leg pop will solve all body image issues just enough for her to be selling overpriced skincare and spices.

Reactions: 1
She looks so fat in that dress 😂
I’m all for critiquing someone’s behaviour/actions, particularly Lucy, but comments like that regarding how she looks is just bullying and uncalled for. Absolutely no need for it, it gives tattle a bad name.

Shame on you

Reactions: 14
I’m all for critiquing someone’s behaviour/actions, particularly Lucy, but comments like that regarding how she looks is just bullying and uncalled for. Absolutely no need for it, it gives tattle a bad name.

Shame on you
With you on that one. Not here to discuss someones physical appearance ever.

Reactions: 5
With you on that one. Not here to discuss someones physical appearance ever.
Go over to the rave page then 😂 she’s a liar, so unbelievable rude, shows off constantly and is all in it for the money. I couldn’t give a tit to be fair.

Reactions: 2

Shame on you
I take it you’ve never visited the BrummyMummyof2 or Brogan Tate thread to name a couple of examples 😂 it’s not bullying as it’s not directed at her, maybe you should google the definition of the word. It’s just someone’s opinion?

There's a difference between calling out someone's behaviour and those who revert to playground insults as there's nothing else to say. Grow up.

I take it you’ve never visited the BrummyMummyof2 or Brogan Tate thread to name a couple of examples 😂 it’s not bullying as it’s not directed at her, maybe you should google the definition of the word. It’s just someone’s opinion?
No I haven’t heard of them. Tattle gets a bad rep for name calling and bullying, a lot of which I disagree with as I do believe the majority of the Instagram pages there are threads about on here act like idiots and deserve to be told. But when people comment on someone’s appearance, it proves the point about tattle being a bullying site. Commenting on anyone’s looks or weight is the lowest of the low, regardless if it’s not said directly on their page, it’s easily accessible by them. Call them out for their stupidity and being hypocrites yes, but their appearance? Not on. And that’s just my opinion

Go over to the rave page then 😂 she’s a liar, so unbelievable rude, shows off constantly and is all in it for the money. I couldn’t give a tit to be fair.
Yep completely agree with you, not disputing that at all. Like I said, I’m all for calling someone out on their actions and for being a hypocrite which she definitely is. But calling her fat is the lowest of the low, and says a lot more about you than her. This gives Lucy and all the other instagramers on tattle that there are threads about ammunition, and proves their point when they say tattle is a bullying site.

Reactions: 6
No I haven’t heard of them. Tattle gets a bad rep for name calling and bullying, a lot of which I disagree with as I do believe the majority of the Instagram pages there are threads about on here act like idiots and deserve to be told. But when people comment on someone’s appearance, it proves the point about tattle being a bullying site. Commenting on anyone’s looks or weight is the lowest of the low, regardless if it’s not said directly on their page, it’s easily accessible by them. Call them out for their stupidity and being hypocrites yes, but their appearance? Not on. And that’s just my opinion
I understand where you’re coming from but I don’t see how it’s bullying? That doesn’t seem like the right word for it. A similar issue occurred on another thread where a user took her insults to a youtubers comment section and that’s a big no-no as it’s directly targeting them and they WILL see that. That to me is trolling or bullying.

Writing on a forum which is open for everyone to discuss as they choose is surely not bullying by definition? As I mentioned before, if you take a look around Tattle you’ll notice that the majority of thread titles even mention people’s appearances. It’s just the nature of the website.

I understand where you’re coming from but I don’t see how it’s bullying? That doesn’t seem like the right word for it. A similar issue occurred on another thread where a user took her insults to a youtubers comment section and that’s a big no-no as it’s directly targeting them and they WILL see that. That to me is trolling or bullying.

Writing on a forum which is open for everyone to discuss as they choose is surely not bullying by definition? As I mentioned before, if you take a look around Tattle you’ll notice that the majority of thread titles even mention people’s appearances. It’s just the nature of the website.
Perhaps not bullying by definition then as it’s not said directly to them on their socials. But it’s still totally uncalled for. What does someone’s appearance and weight have ANYTHING to do with their behaviour? It makes me think, is commenting on someone’s appearance and weight reeeeaally the best you’ve got? 😂 speaks volumes about their level of intellect and wit.

Perhaps not bullying by definition then as it’s not said directly to them on their socials. But it’s still totally uncalled for. What does someone’s appearance and weight have ANYTHING to do with their behaviour? It makes me think, is commenting on someone’s appearance and weight reeeeaally the best you’ve got? 😂 speaks volumes about their level of intellect and wit.
I thought she looked big in the dress. My opinion. I’ve said a lot more about her too. So it’s fine for everyone to say how chubby/fat/horrible Britney is and her lips and face is ugly but I can’t say anything about Lucy? Nah I’ll say what I want 🧐

I thought she looked big in the dress. My opinion. I’ve said a lot more about her too. So it’s fine for everyone to say how chubby/fat/horrible Britney is and her lips and face is ugly but I can’t say anything about Lucy? Nah I’ll say what I want 🧐
The dress is horrible in my opinion and isn’t the most flattering! The shoes are also bleeping hideous 😂

I just can’t stand her for some reason, she comes across as very rude and patronising in all of her posts. Maybe being an ugly person on the inside manifests itself on the outside! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Shes just another dafty who confused the power of a slimming world hashtag with her own popularity. Posting pictures in her knickers and flogging cheap skin "care" and overpriced spices does not the BoPo influencer make...so she has to run back to pretending she follows slimming world to get her engagement and sales up. Ps Luce if you want ur account to be a sales page you better work on your customer service and drop the attitude "hunny".

• Heart
I wish she would make her bleeping mind up wether she’s body positive or not. One minute she despises herself back on SW then she’s flaunting herself in a small figure hugging dress with confidence.

It’s believe it’s fake confidence and using SW tags for selling the tit skincare and make up.

The dress is horrible in my opinion and isn’t the most flattering! The shoes are also bleeping hideous 😂

I just can’t stand her for some reason, she comes across as very rude and patronising in all of her posts. Maybe being an ugly person on the inside manifests itself on the outside! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It doesn’t fit her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.