Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those milk bottles though. They are the things that piss me off more than anything. Heaven forbid we have to pour milk from a carton and it hinder our weight loss. IMAGINE.

(I know people use them in an office or whatever instead of carrying a big ass bottle of milk but don’t shops sell those little bottles? Don’t workplaces have fridges?).

GET. YASELF. IN. THE. BIN.
So true, it’s as though no one could possibly use a plain a5 note book to long their daily food intake or a clear plastic bottle to measure their milk 🤣 sheep, the lot of them. X

Reactions: 2
Body positivity one week.. Diet next week.. 🤷‍♀️
I always think when I see people spread so much "body positivity" they are fooling nobody including themselves. I don't believe anyone is happy to be overweight, happy to have legs chaf and be out of breath and not feel good in clothing etc. I myself as an overweight person am saying this before someone jumps on me🤷‍♀️ maybe an unpopular opinion but hey ho.
Totally agree with this. You can still love your body and be confident AND want to lose weight to be healthier and feel even better in your own skin. She’s embarrassed because she’s bashed slimming world, saying it’s bad for you and mental health, and now her clothes don’t fit and she’s put timber on she’s gone crawling back 😂 just own it!!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with this. You can still love your body and be confident AND want to lose weight to be healthier and feel even better in your own skin. She’s embarrassed because she’s bashed slimming world, saying it’s bad for you and mental health, and now her clothes don’t fit and she’s put timber on she’s gone crawling back 😂 just own it!!
It’s embarrassing. Just because you stop Slimming World doesn’t mean you have to stop looking after yourself all together and live on Dominoes, Wagamama and booze! Slimming World isn’t the only answer, like you say, just own it!

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad someone else feels the same about her 😅 she’s insufferable, and so rude (particularly in her latest Q&A), the way she calls people ‘hunny’ is so patronising! And the 21 buttons links also annoy the tit out of me!

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad someone else feels the same about her 😅 she’s insufferable, and so rude (particularly in her latest Q&A), the way she calls people ‘hunny’ is so patronising! And the 21 buttons links also annoy the tit out of me!
She’s soooo rude!! In her comments she only replies to big accounts!

Reactions: 4
So rude on her stories... ‘I don’t have time to keep answering the same questions’

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her yesterday. I just think she is so flipping rude and I don’t like how she comes across. I’m glad I did now knowing that’s she’s starting selling that Nuskin tit. I swear there’s no one decent left to follow these days 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her Q&A thing she did on Instagram, honestly never seen such a rude Instagram account. She’s was so aggressive to some of those people asking general questions!! Don’t know how she has so many followers with her attitude!

So all the body positivity was bullshit then?? Embrace your curves, I'm happy in my skin, I'm so comfortable, I'm so confident... all them underwear pics that she posted for months about being flawless was crap? SW was what she hated the most on how it made her feel, but with MH shes back on it?? Don't make any sense.

Reactions: 5
Because SW brings in the followers and the cash, body positivity exclusively doesn’t and there is little to advertise.

• Heart
Accounts like hers shouldn’t be allowed. It is so unhealthy, can’t imagine how many young impressionable followers she’s got that she has preached all this to about MH (she isn’t a professional) and body confidence and now she’s done a full 360 and is selling tit for your body, has a tit attitude and back to a tit diet plan to gain followers. Her attitude says it all, she’s so self indulged. The fact she puts #slimmingworld and #mentalhealthawareness in the same caption actually offends me. As a mental health professional and someone that has done Slimming World this genuinely concerns me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She seems like a right witch to her followers based on that Q&A, only seems to be nice to people when they are praising her

Reactions: 7
She’s crafty. She’s rejoined the SW train because she’s started that tit make up, mask, toothpaste selling again. Plus she does JD selling I think.

You cannot trust these fraudsters.

She never puts AD!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is honestly the most rude, impolite arrogant person I have ever met. She thinks shes the only person on this earth that suffers MH. Shes a first class prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The foot pop she does in every full length selfie 😵
Oh my god I know right! 🤣

And does she only own those one pair of jeans? I feel like that’s all she’s worn in those selfies recently! 😂😂 they all look exactly the same!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I know right! 🤣

And does she only own those one pair of jeans? I feel like that’s all she’s worn in those selfies recently! 😂😂 they all look exactly the same!
“Sweatpants are all that fit me right now” comes to mind 🥴

• Haha
Wow it’s obvious that she came back to insta to rejoin SW, start her ‘business’ with skin stuff & start doing Collabs with companies. Considering she is called ‘curvy’ in her insta handle yet has now decided to rejoin SW after slating it is embarrassing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.