Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah just saw the ‘no :)’ comment! That’s crazy to be so public with it all then not bother mentioning it again!

Reactions: 2
She didn't last 5 mins did she. I hope she gets really really big... smug cow
Bit much!

I don't like her either but jeez

Bit much!

I don't like her either but jeez
I'll add to that before the "why you on tattle" comments.

I've been big (very big) and given I know the struggles that come with it and how SHITE it is generally, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I don't like people who try to profit from those who are in a similar situation to how I once was ie. Looking for any miracle to lose weight.

Last edited:
How much highlighter does she wear on her nose? She actually looks like a golden rudolf!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest, I don’t think she is. Purely because her horrible personality comes through. She’s so stuck up her own ass, it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
One minute she says she’s happy and confident about her size and the next minute she’s saying she’s at her biggest weight and now ‘back too it’ which is it then?! Can’t keep up with her

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest, I don’t think she is. Purely because her horrible personality comes through. She’s so stuck up her own ass, it’s ridiculous.
I think she’s plain ugly through and through. Simply because of her nasty attitude and manner. So stuck up her arse. Hope she gets fatter and then dumped 😂

Reactions: 2
Does she still work? Seems like shes never there? I know she doesnt work mondays but god does she ever actually go??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.