Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, that was an extremely underwhelming “we’re engaged” post. Expected much more from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ngl I am already excited for the extremely tacky and trashy wedding dress photos 🙊🙊🙊 she’s gunna look an absolute staaaate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ngl I am already excited for the extremely tacky and trashy wedding dress photos 🙊🙊🙊 she’s gunna look an absolute staaaate
Um, I think you'll find Dolly that Lucy is a famous fashion designer with a team of talented seamstresses and she will be wearing one of her own exclusive creations!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for the tacky pictures!! You just know as well that there will be multiple fights breaking out lol! Wish I was invited 😂

Reactions: 8
Only engaged because she kept going on about it I reckon. He probably felt forced into doing it. He never looks happy with her.

Reactions: 4
This ‘engagement’ feels so staged. She’s not as excited as I would expect her to be especially after she was hinting so much in the past few months about it……. and she already has a Christmas ornament saying they are engaged. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 7
This ‘engagement’ feels so staged. She’s not as excited as I would expect her to be especially after she was hinting so much in the past few months about it……. and she already has a Christmas ornament saying they are engaged. Hmmmmm
I thought that! I was beaming when I got engaged

Reactions: 3