Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they legit Chelsea Peers she is selling or are they her "own design" based on Chelsea Peers?

Reactions: 2
So her business of creating her own designs etc is a load of tit. Misleading her daft followers. She is the worst.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to be putting that much effort into it. I thought she’d be sharing/posting her business all the time but there’s hardly anything 🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm
Definitely nothing about Chelsea Peers on her "website" 🤔
"Our signature elasticated waistband" she spelt Chelsea Peers wrong. Do I smell a lawsuit coming her way 🤣 how long till the pjs disappear, never to be mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm

"Our signature elasticated waistband" she spelt Chelsea Peers wrong. Do I smell a lawsuit coming her way 🤣 how long till the pjs disappear, never to be mentioned again
There’s loads of spelling mistakes on the website. I know she’s dyslexic but I would at least get someone else to proof read everything

Reactions: 5
Sharing her “pals” email address for all to see. Good work for someone who works in online security and fraud.

Reactions: 7
The way she is writing her posts like she has staff and is some kind of iconic fashion designer and not just another instascammer with a cricut and an Aliexpress account. Mega cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
really hope she gets pulled into work and sacked for taking the piss out of her ‘mental health‘ issues.

Reactions: 8