Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. The state of her.

Worst voice over Iā€™ve ever heard. She hasnā€™t got a clue what to say!
How many times does she want to say ā€œabsolutely love itā€? Wanted to do ā€œtake a shot everytime she says ā€œabsolutely love itā€ but I donā€™t want to end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning!
Reason for loving the palette ā€œbecause I absolutely love wearing brownsā€ Errrm ok. So nothing else to say about it then?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. The state of her.

Worst voice over Iā€™ve ever heard. She hasnā€™t got a clue what to say!
How many times does she want to say ā€œabsolutely love itā€? Wanted to do ā€œtake a shot everytime she says ā€œabsolutely love itā€ but I donā€™t want to end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning!
Reason for loving the palette ā€œbecause I absolutely love wearing brownsā€ Errrm ok. So nothing else to say about it then?
Is her hair supposed to be like that šŸ‘€ it's horrible

Reactions: 4
Her hair is awful looking, it was far nicer when it was blonde and cut in a bob, the dark long hair is very harsh and cheap looking on her

Reactions: 7
Eugh why does keep calling all her followers angels like bleeping Elle Darby, it's so fake.

Reactions: 2