Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo been on Ali Express with all this jarg designer gear she’s flashing, she had a Pravda hat on the other week. She defo does not have Prada & Louis V money!!
You mean someone who sells their fishy fanny bodysuits and faded rancid jeans don’t have Louis money? How dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her man has snogged other men. Apparently she knows about it. All very odd!
That is very odd!! Especially considering she’s so obsessed with ‘the love of her life’ and she knows he has essentially cheated on her multiple times?? Luce needs some standards

Reactions: 2
That is very odd!! Especially considering she’s so obsessed with ‘the love of her life’ and she knows he has essentially cheated on her multiple times?? Luce needs some standards
No one knows whether this has happened during their relationship or before.

Her man has snogged other men. Apparently she knows about it. All very odd!
Again, that doesn't make him "gay" and people really need to stop throwing those terms about.
Him kissing another man, if true, doesn't mean he cannot also be attracted to or be in relationships with women.

I've slept with men and women.
I find men and women attractive.
I am married to a man and have two children.
I am not a lesbian nor does my sexual attraction/preferences make my marriage/current relationship a sham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No one knows whether this has happened during their relationship or before.

Again, that doesn't make him "gay" and people really need to stop throwing those terms about.
Him kissing another man, if true, doesn't mean he cannot also be attracted to or be in relationships with women.

I've slept with men and women.
I find men and women attractive.
I am married to a man and have two children.
I am not a lesbian nor does my sexual attraction/preferences make my marriage/current relationship a sham.
I don’t think anyone mentioned he was gay? It was said that he likes men.. didn’t say he didn’t like women aswell ? And that he kissed men whilst he was in a relationship with Lucy.. it’s cheating no matter of the sex of the person.

I don’t think anyone mentioned he was gay? It was said that he likes men.. didn’t say he didn’t like women aswell ? And that he kissed men whilst he was in a relationship with Lucy.. it’s cheating no matter of the sex of the person.
People have mentioned him being gay.
And that she needs to "come to terms with the fact that he likes blokes". Why? Would would that be anything someone needs to "come to terms," with?

Cheating is cheating and I never once said it wasn't, thanks. However no one ever provided any proof of that, from what I can see, and the only thing they seem to repeat is that he has kissed men and that this is, somehow, an issue.

And because I am that person, here is the original post -

"Her bf is gay (has snogged and hit on various blokes) so I presume won’t be proposing anytime soon…"

So yes, the term gay was mentioned and people have run with it being an issue.
There was also no mention of how and/or when this happened, it is just speculation.

Reactions: 3
People have mentioned him being gay.
And that she needs to "come to terms with the fact that he likes blokes". Why? Would would that be anything someone needs to "come to terms," with?

Cheating is cheating and I never once said it wasn't, thanks. However no one ever provided any proof of that, from what I can see, and the only thing they seem to repeat is that he has kissed men and that this is, somehow, an issue.

And because I am that person, here is the original post -

"Her bf is gay (has snogged and hit on various blokes) so I presume won’t be proposing anytime soon…"

So yes, the term gay was mentioned and people have run with it being an issue.
There was also no mention of how and/or when this happened, it is just speculation.
I am not bothered if he likes men or women or both or neither… I was focussed on the cheating because someone had mentioned previously about Lucy knowing about it and I said she needs to have standards, which I 100% stand by.

I am not bothered if he likes men or women or both or neither… I was focussed on the cheating because someone had mentioned previously about Lucy knowing about it and I said she needs to have standards, which I 100% stand by.
Maybe the people commenting that know him? And know he is gay?
The only comments about him being gay originated from one poster.
One about him being gay because he "snogged" other men and the other about her needing to "come to terms," with him liking men.

I'd hardly call any of that credible. Nor would I say that any of that implies he has cheated on her.
It is people taking something and running with it.

But the way in which his sexuality is spoken about, as if it is something dirty ("come to terms with," and the "oh my god he kissed boys he is definitely gay") isn't okay. Especially not in thos day and age when there is some much information out there about sexuality.

So to clarify her bf is bisexual ? Not sure why that's an issue tbh. Him cheating on her is vile but she's clearly OK with it and it explains her ott love bombing of him constantly.

So to clarify her bf is bisexual ? Not sure why that's an issue tbh. Him cheating on her is vile but she's clearly OK with it and it explains her ott love bombing of him constantly.
Or a number of other sexual orientations that does not fit the hetronormative norm.

I apologise for getting as heated about this but to see things that imply same sex attraction as something dirty, wrong or something that others "need to come to terms with" it is quite upsetting/anger-ing.

Again no confirmation of the cheating but that is a them issue. I do wish someone would give more info on that though.

Whether he likes the minge or the pork sword is irrelevant, he still looks like he’s dying inside in every picture with her. Bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I cringe so much every time I see a begging post from any of the ‘influencers’ .
‘help guyyzzzz’ piss off

Reactions: 7