Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Oh is that Jon Snow?! I thought it was supposed to be your women with the dragons and the dude who’s just split up with Lisa Bonet. Can you tell I’ve never watched a full episode of Game of Thrones?

She’s trash so it makes sense her tattoos are trash too. I’ve got quite a few myself so not slating tattoos per se. Just hers.

Reactions: 2

ItWasAgatha

Gotta admit she looks great there.
I initially followed her for her fashion and not slimming world. I loved her style. I'm talking like 10 years ago though. Then her style went mental 😂

silentbeauty

I havent snooped on her insta for a while now as i havent seen her pop up as much, thought she was maybe calming down but boy am I wrong.

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
So her insta break lasted long. She’s posting already. What was that a day, not even? So much for logging out for a few days 😂

Reactions: 1

just an observer

Chatty Member
Totally! And shes loving herself more than ever. Got to say I follow Jess on the plus size and live right next to her too. I know what a trampy mess she is in real life and refuse to line her pockets normally ,but seeing Lucy in the black jumper dress I have to admit I thought she looked good so bought it. Shoot me now 🙈 I didn’t go through her link.
Really? Didn’t think that of Jess :O
totally agree with that jumper dress!

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Does Lucy ever mention her mum anymore? She used to be all over her insta saying she was her best friend and having wine nights together and now nothing, that I’ve seen anyway.
She's never mentioned anymore.
Not even a family picture at the wedding.

However I'm sure Luce and her sister April are Johnstone and her brother put a post up saying "finally the Hamilton's". Maybe the brother is from their dad?

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Did she not say about a trip to Turkey last year too 🤔 poppy Adams got some sort of weightloss surgery done but I've never seen her scars in any of the photos she posts.... maybe they are easily hid?

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
8DDD5F50-CB3D-4B8F-9B7E-09639D830DC5.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong here but
I swear previously she has said that she doesn’t listen to music. And made it a whole thing like “nah I’m too cool for that?”
Please say someone else remembers?

• Wow