Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her extensions in that video look shocking. I get it’s hard to blend short hair with long extensions but they look so bad. Does not make me wanna buy that brush. It all looks absolutely fried.
Yeah that was not a good advert for that brush, personally I think hair extensions with short hair like hers only look good when curled as it hides the join so much better. The brush just looks like too much work for very little benefit and still really frizzy

Reactions: 2

pumpkinprin

No one knows whether this has happened during their relationship or before.

Again, that doesn't make him "gay" and people really need to stop throwing those terms about.
Him kissing another man, if true, doesn't mean he cannot also be attracted to or be in relationships with women.

I've slept with men and women.
I find men and women attractive.
I am married to a man and have two children.
I am not a lesbian nor does my sexual attraction/preferences make my marriage/current relationship a sham.
I don’t think anyone mentioned he was gay? It was said that he likes men.. didn’t say he didn’t like women aswell ? And that he kissed men whilst he was in a relationship with Lucy.. it’s cheating no matter of the sex of the person.

JSquared

VIP Member
I reckon she cancelled because she can’t afford the appointment as she’s no longer working and now she’s stressing because she still got to pay. Nothing to do with her anxiety in my opinion. She’s trying to make someone feel bad.

Is it hair or her tattoo place? Weird to place deposit down for a hair place?

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Definitely 😂 😂 the hairdresser rightly took her deposit because she couldn't make an appointment and now she's blacklisted by Luce.
I bet the hairdresser is secretly glad!!
Bet she is! But isn't that terrible! If I did that to my hairdresser I'd be like omg please have half the money as its my fault I can't make it etc etc. I wouldn't be annoyed that they rightly took the deposit. We all.knkw deposits are none refundable. You wouldn't do that to your own hairdresser who you big up so much! Shows how disposable her "friends" are to her and shows how nasty she really is. I'd be surprised she has any business left who will take her!

pumpkinprin

She also looks soooo different in real life. Let's just say angles are definetely her friend haha. Speaking of friends. Her friend Kelsi always looks so awkward in her reals and pictures. I went to school with her and although she hung around with total bitches she is actually quite nice, she was always so confident in school, I think she could be using Lucy a little tbh. She doesn't look like she likes her atall

I miss seeing her stupid photo shoots from my mums, she's an absolute mess and her bf was not here for it atall 😂😂 the man hates her. Unfortunately she moved so laughing at her is a thing of the past. Still see her around alot though.
Give us some more gossip!! Is she legit a massive self obsessed twat??

Here’s a Q&A ask me any questions - the people ask the questions, same old copy and pasted to anything she does ‘you need to do what you want, shop around’ - aka, no value to her content. And then will cry when brands don’t offer up good collabs. BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONTENT WITH SUBSTANCE/VALUE TO YOUR AUDIENCE

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
So to clarify her bf is bisexual ? Not sure why that's an issue tbh. Him cheating on her is vile but she's clearly OK with it and it explains her ott love bombing of him constantly.

ItWasAgatha

Yeah I agree. She was never big enough to warrant a gastric band. She's probably done sw on the sly.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Yeah that was not a good advert for that brush, personally I think hair extensions with short hair like hers only look good when curled as it hides the join so much better. The brush just looks like too much work for very little benefit and still really frizzy
Yes.
My natural hair is the same length as hers and I want extensions however I don't have the time to both straighten and then wave my hair (my natural hair doesn't do waves well it needs to be straightened first) and it'll look shit otherwise.

You could see her natural hair under the extensions.