Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Someone is feeling themselves today… why would you ask someone to take photos of you ramming a giant burger in your gob?!
Probably her attempt to stop people commenting on her weight cos she “eats burgers”

…give it a rest Curvy LaHughes.

Reactions: 2

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I did not realise they had so many rooms! I wonder if they will get the asking price, seems steep to me for a bungalow but I don't know house prices in Fife.
I wonder where she's moving to.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Isn't it odd how we all perceive people differently? See I don't think she's attractive..at all. She looks far older than she is imo. Her nasty snarky attitude also makes her incredibly unattractive too..along with the fact she clearly loves to dish it out but can't take it back.

Also considering, according to billy big balls Lucie " I've a full time job, Instagram is just my hobby " ...she don't half push the AL and get annoyed when her engagement is in the toilet! Would that also make her a fake and a liar too ? 🤔
Yeah I guess what I meant was it's not a case of people hating on her. It's her attitude and why can't she see she's horrible? Don't get me wrong some of her outfits are just awful and I don't know why you'd wear baggy trousers tucked inside knee high boots but yeah I do like some of her outfits and think she would be so pretty if it wasn't for her awful rudeness. If she wants to be a famous influencer then she needs lessons in compassion.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Clearly had a good old read on here..her bio on Instagram is hilarious 😂 just for fun ? Here's another link to some more cheap tatt Angels ! 😏

Luce begging for engagement again.. embarrassing. Pretty sure if the brands she’s ‘working’ for wouldn’t be happy to see her at it. Shame she can’t use the tattle threads for engagement! She’d never on the beg again!

re the hair drying- even if you just bast your hair, you’d think for the reel she’d at least do it properly!!

oh my god that face she’s pulling about being sick is clearly a look at me and feel sorry for me face.

pathetic brag!

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
That's Gemma who is on the gram as theweirdone...Nice girl just very dull !

And why is she being gifted such expensive items but can't be arsed to look up how to use them properly..I really hope the brands start paying more attention to her page and realising what a nasty rude cow she is !
Gemma also has a thread here ☺