Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken down the tanning video 😂
ahahaha she's so sensitive. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but I see a lot of influencers saying that reels are not for the audience you already have they are for people to discover you. So maybe Luce, everyone just find you boring!! She should have left it up though, it should get more traction after a while.

She's dead jealous of influencers like georgiamillie who is plussize and have just grown their followers so much during lockdown. The difference is these girls seem genuinely lovely, not spiteful like her. You can see straight through her "DoLlY" tit.

Reactions: 5
ahahaha she's so sensitive. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but I see a lot of influencers saying that reels are not for the audience you already have they are for people to discover you. So maybe Luce, everyone just find you boring!! She should have left it up though, it should get more traction after a while.

She's dead jealous of influencers like georgiamillie who is plussize and have just grown their followers so much during lockdown. The difference is these girls seem genuinely lovely, not spiteful like her. You can see straight through her "DoLlY" tit.
She also treats her audience like they are imbeciles ! The inconsistencies in what she preaches are laughable...

She has said more than once that Instagram is her hobby but then has a hissy fit when no one likes her #ads for various shite ...I mean the glasses one is laughable, she looks like Deirdre Barlow in hers!

More than once she has said her tan is real and yet we have been subjected to post after post of her tanning herself!

And the bopo stuff ...she clearly has issues with being a plus size ...she's changed her bio to categorise herself as midsize but here she is again today posting a reel trying to convince everyone she's happy with her fat bits ...

She's soo full of tit !

Reactions: 9
Arrghhhhh !! Her last post- i have a full time job & i don't get paid to be on Instagram !! #ad says otherwise Angel !!

She need to get in the Bin the big hypocrite !! She's just a mardy cow cos she's not getting enough engagement for the jobs she wants to get paid for.

Jesus. i bet her employers have a tough time with her.

Reactions: 8
Have you noticed she has also removed the photo of her in the bikini with those god awful boots. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she suffered from bipolar

Reactions: 2
I’ve finally unfollowed after the last insta story & hope others do too. She really doesn’t have any self awareness whatsoever, she is nasty to her followers and is getting seriously rattled by low enggement. She should chuck it in and focus on her real job.

I’ve finally unfollowed after the last insta story & hope others do too. She really doesn’t have any self awareness whatsoever, she is nasty to her followers and is getting seriously rattled by low enggement. She should chuck it in and focus on her real job.
She sounds upset in that story but I'm so shocked she can't see what she's done wrong? That story stating this isn't her job is not necessary. I don't understand why she's so rude, but at this point I think that's just the default for her. She doesn't even see it as rude. But a quick read back would help her see that.
Do you reckon she read here or people actually messaged her because her talking story legitimately addresses everything that was mentioned here, like why she deleted the story. She dithers on about people calling her fake, no angel, YOU'RE DEAD bleeping RUDE.

Reactions: 6
She sounds upset in that story but I'm so shocked she can't see what she's done wrong? That story stating this isn't her job is not necessary. I don't understand why she's so rude, but at this point I think that's just the default for her. She doesn't even see it as rude. But a quick read back would help her see that.
Do you reckon she read here or people actually messaged her because her talking story legitimately addresses everything that was mentioned here, like why she deleted the story. She dithers on about people calling her fake, no angel, YOU'RE DEAD bleeping RUDE.
Can someone screenshot?

She does sound upset in that video. I think perhaps she’s had a lot of messages from actual followers, perhaps even people she likes to follow herself, and it’s kinda rattled her a bit. Perhaps she should think about how she behaves then people might like her a bit more.

I think where she doesn’t have many friends she doesn’t have loyal people to say what she’s posting doesn’t reflect well.
I mean whatever people have messaged may have genuinely been a shock, she does seem upset which regardless of who it is I don’t like to see

Reactions: 3
She sounded on the verge of tears, hopefully it will give her a reality bite & she starts to be nicer to her followers & stop lying about not caring about Instagram as all she has moaned about in the past few weeks is her engagement on there

It's always interesting when people like her suddenly get upset at comments directed at them and are clueless as to why .... especially as her whole manner in responding to comments and how she words her posts is rude, abrupt and nasty !

In life you reap what you sow Angel and in your case it's a taste of your own medicine!!!

• Heart
She does sound upset but she needs to stop being so passive aggressive...saying she can't reply to 100 messages asking where a top is from..like if you want people to like you then just reply or make it obvious! It's so rude to be passive aggressive. I've unfollowed as I can't stand the way she replies to people or is so rude and self entitled. So self contradictory too..People who are nice and give her compliments and she just throws it back in their face.

Reactions: 7
She should make it her job. She’s very junior at work and not on a huge salary. Would probs make more being an instahun.

Before typing what I want to type .. disclaimer .. I’m not a Karen at all and not sticking up for the trolls 😂but I struggle to show compassion for “influencers” like they share their whole life on Instagram for random strangers.. so they are bound to get a few negative comments.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 674920
Well that didn’t last long
And this is the reason she has a fair few threads here, her absolutely crappy attitude. She is right her engagement is extremely low, she has over 50k followers & gets less then 50 comments on most posts & half of them are her replies. I think it’s time she realises the bubble has burst & people are not liking her nasty attitude & drunken manner

Reactions: 11
Classic insta wannabe - asks for feedback, gets some she doesn’t like and of course, those people are trolls! Ok Luce, maybe people are actually working instead of stalking your crappy Instagram page and pressing like! Sad cow

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.