Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably having a social media break and then will explain in a day or to why she’s had a social media break

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How tf has she afforded that garden when her boyfriend has been out of work for more than a year? Surely her job doesn’t pay that well

Reactions: 1
Sorry but she is just an absolute mess
A total state of a women
From the ghastly tattoos
The hair
The tan
The outfits
The attitude on it
Just vile

Reactions: 4
Like seriously you went to Nando’s today and what????
Why is everything a photo shoot and stupid fake laugh pics
Why can’t you just go to Nando’s eat your Nando’s and go home
Why make a song and dance about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know a couple on insta like this where eveey little tiny thing is documented. Like they can't go to a mediocre cafe without getting a couples pic by the entrance, a family pic by the entrance, photos of the food, pics of the outfit in the mirror brfire going to said cafe. I don't understand why people can't just even go to a normal cafe and eat thr food and enjoy without stopping every 5 minutes to get photos from every single angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a couple on insta like this where eveey little tiny thing is documented. Like they can't go to a mediocre cafe without getting a couples pic by the entrance, a family pic by the entrance, photos of the food, pics of the outfit in the mirror brfire going to said cafe. I don't understand why people can't just even go to a normal cafe and eat thr food and enjoy without stopping every 5 minutes to get photos from every single angle.
It really is the most bizarre behaviour. I guess people like this are usually trying to prove something to everyone else. Very strange.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.