Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known anyone have as many tummy bugs/sick days at Lucy!
Honestly, I have a child in primary school & one in nursery & she’s struck down with far more tummy bugs than either of them! Strangely, they always coincide with a big “sesh” 🤔 She would 100% have been sacked or be well on her way to being If she worried for the same company as I do & was so blantant about flaunting her social life online then calling in sick!

Reactions: 10
Oh she's just at it. She was clearly hanging so badly after Monday! I noticed she didn't post until the late afternoon after all that drinking on Monday.

Reactions: 2
I think coke has that affect
I don’t mean Coca Cola
Yeah a mate used to have a bit of a sniff problem & constant digestive issues. I cant Believe she still has a job. Mental health issues or not surely she would be on a warning for her sickness.

Reactions: 2
I personally don’t do drugs but if she’s into that, then that’s her prerogative. But what I’ll never understand is getting on it when at home or just down the local pub?! I know people who do it on proper big nights out or at festivals and I think that’s mildly understandable. You’ve got to have a serious problem though if a Saturday night in with your boyfriend or a few drinks at your local has to involve some drugs

Reactions: 5
I personally don’t do drugs but if she’s into that, then that’s her prerogative. But what I’ll never understand is getting on it when at home or just down the local pub?! I know people who do it on proper big nights out or at festivals and I think that’s mildly understandable. You’ve got to have a serious problem though if a Saturday night in with your boyfriend or a few drinks at your local has to involve some drugs
unfortunately I am aware of a few people like this, to the point of them even getting caught doing it at a friends engagement party and the venue nearly shutting it down. So scummy 🤢
I will never understand it and when questioned, they can’t give a reason to why they do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
yes I get your point, i think there’s an issue when you are doing it down your local on a Monday night? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then again I’ve known people do it at a baby shower 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't really think it is her perogative though. End of the day it's class A drug and illegal. She works for a big company giving advice. She shouldn't be doing it full stop.

Reactions: 4
Best I could manage 😂
BAHAHAHAHA 😭💔🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been one of them people on nights out etc. How she is feeling today is basic come down symptoms 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How about staying off the booze for a few nights angel
Just thought the same. Not feeling great but was loving life sloshing her drink around earlier. She's an actual joke and a HR nightmare. No idea how she still has a job to be honest. She's a car crash

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.