Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a narcissistic bully! Turns something intented to be positive into something negative and plays the victim! Really bleeping dislike her 🤬

Reactions: 9
Her constant negative pissy twatty attitude is probably largely a side effect of juicing it up a lot. It’s well known that the days after drinking your mood is fucked up! Especially when she seems to thrive on being a moangy bastard anyway drinking will only intensify her negative and angry attitude.

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely adoring herself in that IGTV. I mean she does look good. I do like the outfits but can't stand her attitude

Is it just me or does it proper look like she’s sucking herself in on that bikini picture haha and Jesus Christ why is it so close up?!?!

Reactions: 6
What the hell she is pissed on that IGTV

Is it just me or does it proper look like she’s sucking herself in on that bikini picture haha and Jesus Christ why is it so close up?!?!
It isn’t a good pic. She could have chosen so many different angles to make it look good

Reactions: 2
She does look good but the fact she’s eye bleeping herself and so passive aggressive, also how she dances around. Urgh she’s just a proper dick. And the fact she kept pulling up her shorts, she’s lost weight, and wants people to mention it so she can shoot them down!

Reactions: 11
Na I’m sorry will say it again
The pics are completely different shape and size to the video she shared!
You can’t slim yourself down in a video but can on pics!!!

Reactions: 1
Thursday is her poorly day this week I see. Called her having at least one day ill. Migraine from all the frowning and downing she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a few people who get migraines and when they get one they are really ill and in a lot of pain. Can't do anything but lie down in a dark room. Certainly not even look at a phone screen.

The orange crop top thing that she is so excited to wear...did she not notice the buttons in the front were hanging on for dear life?? 😂 Don’t think that one quite fitted your angel x

• Haha
The orange crop top thing that she is so excited to wear...did she not notice the buttons in the front were hanging on for dear life?? 😂 Don’t think that one quite fitted your angel x
Honestly, when she first started talking about it I thought she was going to say that! but I was shocked when she said she was keeping it. Lol this girls nipple is gonna pop out!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.