Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The orange crop top thing that she is so excited to wear...did she not notice the buttons in the front were hanging on for dear life?? 😂 Don’t think that one quite fitted your angel x
That is what I was thinking. I like my clothing done up with the buttons laying flat not straining. She is determined to be a 14-16 even when the clothing doesn't agree.

Reactions: 4
Is she on her arse? Selling her old Primark clothes?!?
Who in their right mind would want to buy her dirty old smelly clothes ?! The girl needs a long dettol bath for the rest of 2021.

And for someone who claims they are a size 16 there’s a lot of 18’s for sale 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her IGTV.... Shes off her tits 👃🏼❄
She really is isn't she? A lot different to most of her other clothes try on stories! Acting so weird

Just watched her IGTV.... Shes off her tits 👃🏼❄
She really is isn't she? A lot different to most of her other clothes try on stories! Acting so weird

Wow. For starters, has she not heard of a capital letter and punctuation such as a comma? And could she be any more aggressive?

Like really based on her attitude alone she deserves to sell no clothes. Why do people give her praise so much? Her mental health issues are down to her drug use. It is all self inflicted. She's a nasty piece of work

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Wow. For starters, has she not heard of a capital letter and punctuation such as a comma? And could she be any more aggressive?

Like really based on her attitude alone she deserves to sell no clothes. Why do people give her praise so much? Her mental health issues are down to her drug use. It is all self inflicted. She's a nasty piece of work
Does she think putting thank you angels makes her sound less of a bleep? It doesn’t!

Reactions: 11
Omfg I have just watched her Instastory, there is no denying she is either passed out of her tree or off her face. It looks to me though she has lost a fair bit of weight x

The joggers she is selling are a size 18? Curvyluce blocked me a while ago for responding to one of her polls about whether she should start posting about SW again, I said no as I followed her during her body positivity phase and she blocked me. So not sure if she's ever admitted to being this big! No shade I'm an 18 myself just funny she lies about it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did laugh at her saying on her insta stories “can’t wait for wine Friday” like that’s the only night she has a drink. 🤣 Is that oppose to looking forward to martini Monday, tequila Tuesday and whatever else she drinks during the week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The joggers she is selling are a size 18? Curvyluce blocked me a while ago for responding to one of her polls about whether she should start posting about SW again, I said no as I followed her during her body positivity phase and she blocked me. So not sure if she's ever admitted to being this big! No shade I'm an 18 myself just funny she lies about it
I wonder how long her blocked list is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What the duck she look like on her latest post?
I can’t take her seriously with her legs in that state
Like seriously them tats have just been plonked no thought into them it’s looks horrific

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.