Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Like I'm.not bring horrible as I actually think she looks great. It looks to me as if this outfit fits her just fine. It isn't bagging off her or falling down so there's no way she needs to size down. If she isn't after compliments then why bother declaring each and every size. When she was 2.5 stone heavier she still claimed to be a size 16 and 14 at times so why bother making a big deal? Why doesn't she just say. A big thank you to everyone who say I look great. I've been working hard and watching what I eat and I feel better for it. Thank you everyone for the compliments!!
Because that would require her to have some humility and she has none of that !

Is it just me that thinks all the teeth whitening does is draw attention to how awful and crooked her teeth are ?! 🥴

Reactions: 1

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
So bloody boring predictable and awfull!!
The same three photos on the grid same pose same ugly ass face and drink in hand
Bore off angel and go to work!

LadyB65

Chatty Member
So glad! Will teach me to read too much into things! 😂 I mean I still think they’re a pair of absolute cunts, but at least they’re not racist, or not openly so anyway!

just an observer

Chatty Member
She posted she was wearing that leopard print jumpsuit all day but then posted a pic of her new nails and also the selfie with the dog in a different outfit 🙄 make your mind up babe

Mable93

Iv just seen the weight loss question scrolled through her insta I don’t think she looks any different 🤷🏻‍♀️