Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She’s chunky for 13 stone she’s tall so can carry abit of weight so I reckon she’s abit heavier than she’s said .... cue a scales photo 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m 13 stone 2 lbs and only 5ft2, and personally I would say I look bigger than her so I would definitely say her weight is accurate, especially if she is 5ft 6 as that would make such a difference, also fat/muscle distribution is so different in each person so that changes things

Reactions: 1

Blahblahblahblah

Totally. I used to follow and she works in my work and I saw her once and had to double take as she is miles bigger than her photos made her look. She worked at the time in a security role (she’s pretty junior) but was posting photos in our work toilets with her lanyard round her neck. That was how I spotted she worked in same building 🙈
That’s mental!! What do people at work think of her? At my place everyone pretty much has some kind of reputation 😂 . If someone at work had an Instagram like hers it would be all anyone would ever talk about about.

Happyholly

VIP Member
Wow she’s OBSESSED with telling people how happy she is….. makes me think she’s not really. Also she gets butterflies when she looks at Ross? Maybe your glasses don’t work luv lol
It seems like she is trying to prove how happy she is. To each their own and I know we all have different tastes but he gives me the creeps. He looks so grubby.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Yeah I don't get this...who messaged? Looks like it's come from the fake profile lol.
It's supposed to be a message sent from someone to the fake profile. On Instagram when you send a message you only see the profile details (username and picture) of the person you are messaging, it doesn't show yours.
So I could message my sister but when I open the message it will only show her username etc at the top - a screenshot wouldn't prove who actually messaged her just that she was messaged if that makes sense? So someone messaged the "fake" profile but it could have been Lucy.

Also why would a fake profile copy her 21 buttons link? Anyone clicking on to that would give Luce commission...

anonymouse798

Someone asked her if she was watching Harry Potter this weekend - which isn’t a random question the girl is obsessed and she wrote ‘no?’ Nothing else just that. Knob
Hi sorry I’m new here, just wanted to add that I saw someone ask her if her glasses were prescription as they liked them - presumably wanted to buy them as well and she was so rude saying ‘of course’ and that she wouldn’t wear fake glasses. Like there’s just absolutely no need to speak to someone like that, just say yes, and that they’re from glassesdirect, considering she’s also an affiliate of theirs!

Also, the way her toes are hanging out the front of her sandals though I can’t cope 😭😭😭

Attachments