Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paula1234

VIP Member
What the hell she is pissed on that IGTV

Is it just me or does it proper look like she’s sucking herself in on that bikini picture haha and Jesus Christ why is it so close up?!?!
It isn’t a good pic. She could have chosen so many different angles to make it look good

Reactions: 2

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
She is defo trying to up her engagement after the stories last week about people not being supportive of her #ad

unicorngal

She doesn’t want to talk about weight but constantly goes on about sizing and sizes and then posts 2 workout videos?!? Confused much! Also is anyone else sceptical that she lost 2 stone without doing any kind of diet?
Yes completely! Especially with the amount she drinks. 100% she must be skipping meals or doing something unhealthy. I’m calorie counting, I’ve cut out booze/takeaways and I’m exercising more, yet I’ve not lost 2 stone since Christmas (and I’m the same-ish size as her)! She’s drinking wine daily and has recently had a few takeaways... something doesn’t add up. Full disclosure: I’m probably sceptical because I’m bloody jealous haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Her surgeon clearly just wanted money - her aftercare was awful but also, the lift didn’t really work as her boobs aren’t lifted at all now. She would have been better with a reduction and lift

Blahblahblahblah

The joggers she is selling are a size 18? Curvyluce blocked me a while ago for responding to one of her polls about whether she should start posting about SW again, I said no as I followed her during her body positivity phase and she blocked me. So not sure if she's ever admitted to being this big! No shade I'm an 18 myself just funny she lies about it
I wonder how long her blocked list is 🤣🤣

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
What happened with the house?
She basically said once before I think that she and him were not planning on buying a house together so soon or something. So maybe we are just guessing that maybe he wouldn't have moved in. I think that liat says it all. Saturday night in lonely with the dog. She's maybe not happy he's going out

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Yeah. She's been feeling really sorry for herself. What I don't get is why she would lie and say her MIL was drinking bottomless cocktails with her before getting a flight back to LA and she said she wished she could go with her! Did no one else see it? I wish I had screen shot it now haha

I saw it & you could clearly see someone else in a dress there!

Her boyfriend looks rotten. Sorry but nothing a good wash wouldn’t sort out!

Absolutely smashed by 7pm 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
@NapQueenReturns your not joking!! Honestly I have never met a more vile person in my life! The fact she moved 2 hours away from where we live as not one person here likes her speaks volumes, she has always been one of those “look at me I’m sooo pretty and popular girls” but the second you don’t agree or fall over yourself to kiss her ass your the bad one and the nastiness comes out
That's definitely a side of her that she shows frequently on SM, her recent posts with her having a tantrum were all nasty, petty and full of spite. She's not a nice person at all.