Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Oh angel... this is not a good look for you! 😂 I would seriously be asking for my money back if someone done that to my hair! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your glasses, teeth and hair are ageing you about 40 years too....
She really is very unattractive isn't she 🤓

Reactions: 2

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She seems to only ever wear those same awful jeans with the foot strap.. must be the only ones that fit her

• Haha

silentbeauty

I wonder if a split up is on the cards ? Read this and now she is taking a break, as she is comparing her life to other people’s. I think things are a bit Rocky for her and him. Anyone else think this ?
Thats exactly the same thoughts I got from this post.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the glasses she wears but omg the way she wears them all the way down her nose when they squash her nostrils makes me want to be sick 🤦🏻‍♀️

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
@lolly21 Oh the list is HUGE!!! In high school spread all kinds of lies and rumours about me, tried to claim I only joined our local SW to stalk her, I have Harry Potter tattoos claimed I coped her! She went on her IG and said she was scared of me because I was stalking her all lies. And then her little “fans” sent me all kinds of messages even death treats towards my child. When I called her out all I got was “well maybe you shouldn’t have the same tattoos and same style IG” 🤦🏼‍♀️ We both started out logged our SW journey but yeah I was copying her.
What a nutter.

just an observer

Chatty Member
FUCKING EYE ROLL

Does she want to shove it down our throats anymore that she’s sooooo fUcKiNg HaPpy 😵💫 Look, I am all for living your best life unapologetically. But generally, when people bang on about how much they love their other halves, how lucky they are and how unbeeeeelievably happy they are, it’s usually the complete opposite. You know the ones, streams of gushing posts about how amazing their relationship is all over socials and next thing, they’re splitsville. Not saying that’s Lucy and Ross but the whole ‘I’m so fucking happy I’m shitting glitter’ thing doesn’t wash with me.
It’s sickening 😂 she literally portrays her whole life on insta and tries to make it seem so perfect ..

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’s got her miDsiZe Fanny flap hanging out to shill fast fashion and Deirdre’s glasses. That’s it. The SeLfLovE BopO shite is an AD.

• Haha