Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
can always count on this thread. Saw this earlier and I was horrified. Lips look horrible, skin looks damaged. Didn't even realise the snitch necklace was meant to be the focal point, so distracted by everything else!
Same! Her skin and lips look awful! I think she spends ALOT of time under sun beds!

Reactions: 1

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Na I’m sorry will say it again
The pics are completely different shape and size to the video she shared!
You can’t slim yourself down in a video but can on pics!!!

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Never mind the tan what the fuck she look like !!
Between Mrs Hinch and this idiot I have never seen someone look so different in every single picture they share of themselves
Whattttt you have never seen catfish Kate hayes her photo shops are next level.
Is there any need for the latest nip pic on luce insta

Hollieh

The joggers she is selling are a size 18? Curvyluce blocked me a while ago for responding to one of her polls about whether she should start posting about SW again, I said no as I followed her during her body positivity phase and she blocked me. So not sure if she's ever admitted to being this big! No shade I'm an 18 myself just funny she lies about it

Attachments

just an observer

Chatty Member
There is no way she keeps all that cheap throwaway fashion she constantly orders. She must buy it, film herself trying it all on, and then send it back. All for The Gram and the swipe up pennies. She looks quite nice in a maxi dress when she’s all covered up, but absolutely horrendous when she’s crammed into crop tops without a bra and shorts.
I don’t see her in the same outfit twice . A lot of these bloggers receive these items , film then, wear them once & send them back