Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannib88

Chatty Member
She does sound upset in that video. I think perhaps she’s had a lot of messages from actual followers, perhaps even people she likes to follow herself, and it’s kinda rattled her a bit. Perhaps she should think about how she behaves then people might like her a bit more.

Reactions: 2

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Oh she's just at it. She was clearly hanging so badly after Monday! I noticed she didn't post until the late afternoon after all that drinking on Monday.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
"GUYS I work in security don't ya know and this looks suspicious"

Yes, I don't think you need a career in security to know that.

Did she also need to post the person's account when it's clear they've been hacked?
Was so obvious this person had been hacked, but she either didn't see that or chose to ignore it. But yeah no shit sherlock that that "might be" a hack!!

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Never understand how women with bigger boobs wear clothes/ bras with no support whatsoever. When your tits almost scrape the ground, it’s not a good look! But Lucy seems to be a bit of a show off so I suppose that’s another way she can do that.

lolly21

Her latest story post.. Obviously she’s not getting enough likes from the other curvy girls she sucks up to! Almost 50k followers and only follow 300 people 🤣🤣 also for having sooo many followers she only gets around 1-2k likes (if that) per post! Bought followers perhaps??

thatonechinhair

So she’s been gifted Mac makeup, this is the girl who uses primark make up and still has no idea how to apply it! 😡
I was watching the Primark "How I do my makeup" video earlier and then saw these MAC stories.
How many times does she want to say she is excited?

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Oh their hols again... more time off work than that between them, especially since he’s been furloughed for the best part of a year!

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She sounded on the verge of tears, hopefully it will give her a reality bite & she starts to be nicer to her followers & stop lying about not caring about Instagram as all she has moaned about in the past few weeks is her engagement on there

unicorngal

I really had to stop myself.

edit: I recall her absolutely SLATING in the style during covid about their delivery and refunds and calling them the worst company ever ?! Now they are one of her favourites 😂😩

oh luce, dolly you need have a good memory xo
It’s because she’s working with them now - she’s always getting freebies from the Lorna Luxe range

Happyholly

VIP Member
Hah I was just going to post this picture! Her skin reminds me of my grandmas haha. And her lips omg!!! She needs some blistex haha! Also that colour hair with her skin makes her look so much older!
Literally! You would not think this was a 20 something year old woman from this picture. Her lips are dryer than a nun.

Mable93

oh fair. I just thought she'd be more close to the 15stone she mentioned. But I do think height makes a difference in how you carry weight (that and your body lol).
She’s chunky for 13 stone she’s tall so can carry abit of weight so I reckon she’s abit heavier than she’s said .... cue a scales photo 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️