Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id love to know where she gets her money from. She has moaned on twitter about her partner not receiving any income throughout the pandemic, yet they have managed to get their garden done, her endless hauls of clothes etc. Call me nosey but i dont care 😂

Reactions: 5
Id love to know where she gets her money from. She has moaned on twitter about her partner not receiving any income throughout the pandemic, yet they have managed to get their garden done, her endless hauls of clothes etc. Call me nosey but i dont care 😂
Klarna and credit cards most likely ! We all how work-shy our curvyluce is !

I’m certain she got an inheritance/life insurance payout when her dad passed away and I’m sure the way it was written she inherited immediately and a good chunk of the estate bypassed her mum. She used that to purchase her house and suddenly her best friend mum started appearing far less frequently than she did beforehand!

Reactions: 1
All her clothes come from online shops that use klarna! And pretty much all of these shops the quality of these clothes are bleeping appalling

Reactions: 4
I’m certain she got an inheritance/life insurance payout when her dad passed away and I’m sure the way it was written she inherited immediately and a good chunk of the estate bypassed her mum. She used that to purchase her house and suddenly her best friend mum started appearing far less frequently than she did beforehand!
ahhh right! I have noticed she never really mention her mum anymore

Lol apparently watching 22 episodes of scrubs counts as an ‘amazing Monday’. Girl you need to up your standards a little bit hahaha

• Haha
I'm a nice person but I just don't like her. I just look at her big grinning face and can't help being annoyed. There's just something about her, I find her really irritating.

She is a rude witch. Ages ago I seen lots of her comments back to people. A very rude witch. Drinks too much I think.

A while ago my sister just happened to mention she likes curvyluce on Instagram thinks she has nice hair. She doesn't know I look at her Instagram. She doesn't know curvyluce is a rude cow 🐮

I just don't get a good feeling from her. Your feelings about a person are often right

I had no idea our girl was an analyst! Have to be honest and say I have noooooo idea what a security awareness analyst actually is though. I thought she was in admin!

Anyone else think its strange after 5 years together she hadnt planned to move in with her partner? It just ‘happened?
Of course there is no time limits on anything, but for someone who constantly goes on about how much she loves him etc you think they would have planned it.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so poorly you have to ring in sick (again) yet can post about it on Instagram. Perhaps it’s just a big come down from Sunday

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion - Curvyluce: size doesn't matter but I'm wearing a 12!

• Haha
Wtf is wrong with her now?? 😂 she works from home, how bizarre to phone in sick. Do we think she actually still has a job or it’s all a front?? If I was off the amount of days old luce was off sick I’d be under very close watch by my manager. Possibly on a warning.

Attachments

She’s a waster she really is !! Mentioned this before, I work in HR, and we have people just like this working for our Company. All over SM that they are “on the sesh” and then ring in sick. She’s wfh & she doesn’t work 5 full days, surely you’d do your best to carry on, save your sick days for when you really need them - not too sick for y though 🙄

Reactions: 9
Also how can someone be so ill all the time when you shouldn’t be going out to catch anything?? Or am I just being naive? This whole lockdown I haven’t once been ill with any illness (except morning sickness lol) so how can she be ill so much

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.