Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster:

The way she reacted to this question is honestly how rotten she is in real life. THATS the real lucy not the sweet supportive calling everyone angel lucy she likes to portray. She lives in my mum's street and the whole street dislike her her and her bf are always fighting and she's really rude to everyone.
Ooh more gossip please

Reactions: 4
New poster:

The way she reacted to this question is honestly how rotten she is in real life. THATS the real lucy not the sweet supportive calling everyone angel lucy she likes to portray. She lives in my mum's street and the whole street dislike her her and her bf are always fighting and she's really rude to everyone.
Are they really? I can imagine they're always arguing tbh and carrying on. The way he was with the lampshade...they must get into right states. Pair of them.

I can’t believe the way she answered that question! How bloody rude. How does this girl have so many followers?? Can folk not see her for what she really is, a witch!

Reactions: 6
Ooh more gossip please

Lol honestly what do you wanna know. She's just a really unpleasant human my daughter (5 at the time) and son (3 at the time) tried saying hi to her dog and she pulled it away and gave me and my mum a sarcastic smile when my mum said hi to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For someone that claims to have mental health issues she does some bleeping slabbering that could lead to mental health issues in others.

Sick of these Instagramers spouting be kind but only when it suits their own agenda!

Reactions: 9
But guys " don't pay attention to trolls, they are sad little c**nts. No happy sane person would go out their way to the horrible to someone else"

He's honestly rotten. He also dresses like hes bleeping 4 years old and he constantly stinks of weed
She is honestly disgusting...especially as she has been one that has ignored lockdown rules !

One of her answers in reference to Instagram being her hobby and she doesn't need the freebies or the likes...must be someone else that looks like her who is constantly posting AL to clothes and wax melt and other shite she flogs ....she is such a bullshitter.

She is honestly disgusting...especially as she has been one that has ignored lockdown rules !

One of her answers in reference to Instagram being her hobby and she doesn't need the freebies or the likes...must be someone else that looks like her who is constantly posting AL to clothes and wax melt and other shite she flogs ....she is such a bullshitter.
Wtf is she chatting? She shills a different pair of bleeping glasses and that 21 buttons or a fast fashion link every post.

Shes a 12-18 depending on the elasticity percentage 🤦🏻‍♀️
If she was the height of a normal human she's honestly he like a 22. She only gets away with smaller sizes because she's an absolute giant there isn't a hope in hell she is under a 16 though. Id say she's a 18/20

Lol honestly what do you wanna know. She's just a really unpleasant human my daughter (5 at the time) and son (3 at the time) tried saying hi to her dog and she pulled it away and gave me and my mum a sarcastic smile when my mum said hi to her.
Details about their arguments haha. Honestly though I'm not surprised, you can tell they're one of those extremely toxic couples.

Reactions: 1
Details about their arguments haha. Honestly though I'm not surprised, you can tell they're one of those extremely toxic couples.
I don't know what they're about and haven't seen my mum this year so no new updates but when I was in my mum's garden in I think Augustish she stormed out shouting her favourite word and about 5 minute later he stormed out and threw something and my mum said to her husband they're at it again and said they're always shouting and she's always in the street in the middle of the night shouting on him

Did anyone see the question she answered and basically admitted to smoking weed?
Yeah they stink of it. Especially him. He's got a rep in fife for being the stoned barber 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that is awful! I get the feeling she isn’t very maternal or nice in general. I’ve only seen her once, nose in the air looking like shite thinking she’s something she’s not. Nothing like the person she portrays on insta.

Sorry but how sad does she look, dancing about the house drinking on her own! Absolute saddo!

Last edited:
I just dont get her? She clearly wants to be an ‘influencer’ but shes so flippin rude to people.
She must have a pretty decent job for the amount of money she spends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.