Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck. Please tell me someone seen her Instagram video of her man volleying their lampshade and it hitting the tv and her acting like that’s just banter?? Clearly out his face on drugs if that’s how they spend their Saturday nights... not normal man
I saw it ! Apparently the 3rd lampshade so it's a regular game they play!

Reactions: 5
I don't really understand why she gets so upset over someone saying you look good how have you lose weight???
She doesn't! It's a game she plays ! She absolutely loves the fact people comment on her weight ...when she posts this kind of thing she gets loads of people then telling her how lovely she is etc etc which is exactly why she posts the comments in first place!! ...its a bit twisted but it's what she does!

Reactions: 7
When I don't think this girl and her fella can get anymore tragic, I wake up and watch a video of him drop kicking a lampshade! What the actual duck?! Imagine being one of her colleagues who've had to pick up her work this week because she's been off "sick" then seeing all her stories posted on Instagram. Absolute joke of a girl!!!!

Reactions: 12
To wreck a lampshade on your own house or anywhere is just odd behaviour! Shocked when I saw that. Why would you spend money to destroy it?

Reactions: 8
To wreck a lampshade on your own house or anywhere is just odd behaviour! Shocked when I saw that. Why would you spend money to destroy it?
One would imagine because they were both very drunk ...the fact she is sat ready to film him doing it is very weird!

Reactions: 3
Holy duck. Please tell me someone seen her Instagram video of her man volleying their lampshade and it hitting the tv and her acting like that’s just banter?? Clearly out his face on drugs if that’s how they spend their Saturday nights... not normal man
Honestly I can't believe these people are late 20s. I wouldn't have even found that funny when I was 15. Obviously massive wreck eds.

Also I can't believe she's younger than me, she looks older than my 61 year old mum. Alcohol and drugs have really made her haggard.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I can't believe these people are late 20s. I wouldn't have even found that funny when I was 15. Obviously massive wreck eds.

Also I can't believe she's younger than me, she looks older than my 61 year old mum. Alcohol and drugs have really made her haggard.
She looks so old and haggard and the hair color and style does nothing for her whatsoever

Reactions: 2
Vile attitude. She needs a reality check and a personality transplant.

Don’t talk to people like they’re scum! You have said once that weight comments are hurtful to you, move on. Stop putting it in your story and causing a scene ffs. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
What is it she does for work? All she ever seems to do is get pissed, eye duck herself in embarrassing videos and watch films all day?

Reactions: 5
What is it she does for work? All she ever seems to do is get pissed, eye duck herself in embarrassing videos and watch films all day?
Says shes an ‘analyst’
She works for RBS.

honestly unsure how she could possibly have that much annual leave, especially after she cut her hours down to not work mondays. Her hair is awful she needs to go back blonde and a blunt bob.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her new real?
I hope she doesn’t go out in that ridiculous Boxing Day outfit 😂 put your tits away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she's another one of the "wear stuff that's really over sized and pretend I'm a smaller clothes size than I actually am" crew.
Plus if she actually didn't care about weight etc why would she mention the size? She could just say "it's quite big so downsize". She mentioned her clothes size because despite what she likes to make out when she's being a witch to people, weight and clothing size actually matter to her. Especially making herself seem smaller than she is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.