Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to moan about her mental health and needing this NYC holiday when it is inevitably cancelled.

Reactions: 5
It’s probably a free cancellation booking. I certainly wouldn’t be booking/paying for something over a year away when the world is the way it is at the minute.
She has proven time and again thinking to any level resembling intelligence she struggles with !

Reactions: 3
On the Baileys at teatime again! Livers gona be pickled by xmas.
also absolutely SLATING the kardashians for going on holiday but yeh you go ahead and book one... just coz it’s not a private island doesn’t mean you aren’t a dick 😂

Reactions: 8
On the Baileys at teatime again! Livers gona be pickled by xmas.
also absolutely SLATING the kardashians for going on holiday but yeh you go ahead and book one... just coz it’s not a private island doesn’t mean you aren’t a dick 😂
Also went to the caravan. Like she did loads during first lockdown. She's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
I think your all missing the date of her holiday.. 31st December 2021.. so she’s booked a holiday for well over a year in advance so give her benefit of the doubt that hopefully this tit will be over by then

She’ll be tweeting whoever it’s booked with when she doesn’t get her own way, completely oblivious to the turmoil of day to day life because she can’t get her half and half pizza 🤣

• Haha
I think your all missing the date of her holiday.. 31st December 2021.. so she’s booked a holiday for well over a year in advance so give her benefit of the doubt that hopefully this tit will be over by then
Why not put the money to one side and book it when the world isn’t a tit show. Or just book it and keep it to yourself given the fact that she’s been SO vocal about other people travelling?

Reactions: 7
Fair enough but she has done approx 107549 caravan trips which she shouldn't have taken.

Reactions: 2
Did she not slaaaaate people the other week on her stories for doing the new Instagram reels ? But now has just done one 🧐

I’ve had to unfollow now,she used to be ok but over the last year she has become more rude, more of a hypocrite and just a joke 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She comes across the type to act out arguing with someone in the shower 🤣

she’ll no say anything to faces only online Cos she’s a big becca bully. It's embarrassing. Also her hair extensions are two different colours nothing blends, bad matching there. She should have focused her time on matching them up rather than arguing on Twitter.

Reactions: 6
But if she wanted fireworks, everyone else would be a bleep, be in the wrong etc. I’m not arsed what she looks like or what size clothes she says she wears, she just comes across as vile, rotten inside & a bully. All too quick to call anyone else a troll when she is the biggest one.

Reactions: 11
Even the dog is thinking ''oh duck off hun'' with her latest dancing boomerang 🙄😂
she just screams chav 😬 it’s so cringeworthy. What happened between her and her mum? They used to be so close and her mum was always commenting on her posts.
I mean obviously anyone in their right mind wouldn’t want to be associated with her bullish coked up broadcasting on social media, but she’s her mum so she has to doesnt she?

Reactions: 5
Guys england is in an offical lockdown, people are worried about if they will have a job to go back to ir how they will afford christmas, but its ok our lucy says to not let it dim your sparkle and just binge watch that tv series you have wanted to watch 😂🙈

These wannabe influencers are so out of touch with reality it is unreal!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.