Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! What a feckin liberty our angel Luce is! Upset stomach and exhaustion.... Probably the cocktail of drugs and alcohol and the embarrassing stories from the weekend. So exhausting being a full time wanker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't even bleeping cope with her! I had covid had to take 3 weeks off - had to pay back my sick pay as I hadn't been there long enough then you get this bleep, off sick every other bastard day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She's well enough to wrap her presents and put fairy lights all around her bloody house though isn't she. Oh man, I'd hate to work with her!!! She's ballsy if she's got her work colleagues on insta, I'll give her that!!

Reactions: 5
She's well enough to wrap her presents and put fairy lights all around her bloody house though isn't she. Oh man, I'd hate to work with her!!! She's ballsy if she's got her work colleagues on insta, I'll give her that!!
And she kindly included her house number and her car registration for anyone wanting to pop round for an impromptu visit before Christmas ! 🥷

Reactions: 1
Well it's good to see she has miraculously recovered from her illness and is back on the booze!

Reactions: 4
Well it's good to see she has miraculously recovered from her illness and is back on the booze!
I thought the same !! Honestly I’ve had about 3 days sick my whole working life (12 years) and they are days I genuinely couldn’t get out of my bed. Last year I felt bad taking 2 days off when miscarrying my baby, but this arsewipe has a “sick day” and the next day back on Instagram and back on the bleeping juice !!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm so confused did she do the nails herself? Confused because I had no idea she could do nails lol? No idea if places are open where she is but she didn't tag anyone or a place.

I'm so confused did she do the nails herself? Confused because I had no idea she could do nails lol? No idea if places are open where she is but she didn't tag anyone or a place.
Are nail bars open in Scotland then ? Because they certainly aren't in England!

She proper rates herself don’t she. More drunken stories. Where is her fella?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.