Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Licking her lips 🤢
Her boyfriend probably walks through the door, sees she pissed eye bleeping herself and walks out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered how these “Instagrammers” have men in real life that somehow put up with them, but I’ve never met a instagrammer but the Lucy’s, Elle darbys, hinchs etc but god they are annoying.

I’m just a normal looking 27 year ole girl, with a normal job, normal family, normal personality trying to find a man 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 how do they do it lmaooo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you see the comment under the nails post about the girl asking how she got them done? What is the need in her being SO rude!?

Reactions: 5
Did you see the comment under the nails post about the girl asking how she got them done? What is the need in her being SO rude!?
She boils my blood, literally the rudest person I've come across on instahram
It baffles me how she gets so many lick arse comments on her posts, she's sooo vile!

Reactions: 3
I always wonder this! She seem to be in the house alone alot? I know shes working from home and hes a barber but even in the evenings he never seems to be home!
“Working” is a strong word to use 😂😂 lazy cow is never working 🤣 it’s either a sick day or Christmas movies since September 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Holy duck. Please tell me someone seen her Instagram video of her man volleying their lampshade and it hitting the tv and her acting like that’s just banter?? Clearly out his face on drugs if that’s how they spend their Saturday nights... not normal man

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Holy duck. Please tell me someone seen her Instagram video of her man volleying their lampshade and it hitting the tv and her acting like that’s just banter?? Clearly out his face on drugs if that’s how they spend their Saturday nights... not normal man
I thought this. If my other half did this I would be furious, I wouldn’t be encouraging him lol . Plus what if it had hit her or the dog?!
They both need seriously need to sort themselves out

Reactions: 6
I don't really understand why she gets so upset over someone saying you look good how have you lose weight???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.