Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t comment on her size yet when she started her page she was a weight loss account, she started a new page (which didn’t last long) about healthy cooking, she squeezes her self often into too small clothes as likes to think she is smaller than she is & is posed to make herself look thinner than she actually is 😂😂😂
Also lists the size of EVERYTHING she wears.

Reactions: 7
Oh, bleeping give it a rest CURVY Luce.

You’re gagging to be in the bopo community. It’s all you bleeping repost, posts focusing on BODIES. It’s all you post on your feed, BODY SHOTS.

Of course people are going to comment on your body if you post photos of your body and tell everyone what size you’re buying during your pathetic clothing HaULs where you’re literally almost naked. Thick bastard.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t looked at her page since last year - she looks bloody awful. That long ginger hair isn’t doing her any favours and she’s packed the weight on.

She was a weightloss account for ages but now no one is allowed to comment on her weight??? Ok hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She did the same Christmas nonsense last year - tree up far too early, watching Christmas films on Netflix. She will start a countdown on 1 December until the 25th ... every bloody year.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at her page since last year - she looks bloody awful. That long ginger hair isn’t doing her any favours and she’s packed the weight on.

She was a weightloss account for ages but now no one is allowed to comment on her weight??? Ok hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She did the same Christmas nonsense last year - tree up far too early, watching Christmas films on Netflix. She will start a countdown on 1 December until the 25th ... every bloody year.
And she took her tree down on boxing day last year and said she was fed up of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god not another post about the weight loss comment
Get over it !!
duck off and then when you get there duck off again!
Ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Did she not set up another page not that long ago, like within the last few months because she had decided to try loose weight again and didn’t want it on her main page or am I imagining things? She said she was going to post recipes etc and put up a couple of weight loss updates??
Haha yeah she made an account just for food and she joined SW again after SLATING the hell out of it.... put up a few posts and now she’s deleted the account. Obviously wasn’t going so well. Her latest story is a bit strange... people complimenting her and then she’s just throwing it back in their faces.

Reactions: 6
She is absolutely vile! Just saw someone ask her where he pj’s were from (in a really lovely way btw) and she replied saying all her outfits are stated in her posts so please read them! Then never bothered to answer the question. Bloody rude! Nae wonder this lassie has no pals!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she did look slimmer tbh in those pjs. I thought she looked good and I was like ooh I'd like a pair of those. So when people are saying have you lost weight you could just say no I haven't but I think the pjs are very flattering. No need to throw compliments away from folk. I understand what she means ie skinnier doesn't necessarily equal more pretty but I mean people are just saying she looks good and she looks well and she's getting a bee in her bonnet about it.

Where's her boyfriend while she's on Instagram getting pissed and posting constant stories? Do they not spend any time doing things together? She must have such a sad and lonely life. Then again, the way she comes across I don't blame him for avoiding her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where's her boyfriend while she's on Instagram getting pissed and posting constant stories? Do they not spend any time doing things together? She must have such a sad and lonely life. Then again, the way she comes across I don't blame him for avoiding her.
I believe he’s just as vile as her. Even more so, if that’s possible... 👀

Reactions: 3
She is actually tragic! 😂 what the hell were those videos of her singing to the camera, eye bleeping her self the whole time. Too cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is actually tragic! 😂 what the hell were those videos of her singing to the camera, eye bleeping her self the whole time. Too cringe.
She needs to stay off her phone when she's been drinking ! What an incoherent rambling load of nonsense..."I really like Bill Bailey but Jamie is great too and omg Ranviar but Bill's my favourite and Maisie too " yep that all made perfect sense! And her girls hating on girls was hilarious when she is the snarkiest witch constantly...and fyi the reasons Maisie isn't liked ..fine line between confidence and arrogance..Maisie is on the wrong side of it !

Reactions: 8
She needs to stay off her phone when she's been drinking ! What an incoherent rambling load of nonsense..."I really like Bill Bailey but Jamie is great too and omg Ranviar but Bill's my favourite and Maisie too " yep that all made perfect sense! And her girls hating on girls was hilarious when she is the snarkiest witch constantly...and fyi the reasons Maisie isn't liked ..fine line between confidence and arrogance..Maisie is on the wrong side of it !
I don’t follow her anymore, find her content really forced but I think Lucy is a really pretty girl. I’m the same size as her and I look like a sack of potatoes. She carries it really well, she’s got a lovely style. But like Maisie, she comes across as arrogant and full of herself, it’s not nice. Makes her unlikable. She seems like a bit of a loner, what use is all those followers when you have no friends in real life. And anytime I’ve looked at her page she always has a glass of wine in her hand or stories of her pissed from the night before, having an issue with alcohol isn’t cute hun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.