Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hashtags have nothing to do with the image. She has chosen a load that will get lots of exposure.
youre so right.
oh my god though #crossbread
Is that hovis crossed with warburtons 😬😂
Or maybe she means bread is just so angry that it’s really cross.
or maybe she just doesn’t realise it’s either a crossbreed or it is crossbred

• Haha
Reactions: 8
youre so right.
oh my god though #crossbread
Is that hovis crossed with warburtons 😬😂
Or maybe she means bread is just so angry that it’s really cross.
or maybe she just doesn’t realise it’s either a crossbreed or it is crossbred
😂😂😂 I hadn't noticed that one.

Had to take a sick day 7 hours ago... 1 hour ago dressed up ready for her Angels Birthday 😳 No shame, I’d be in so much trouble if I did that at work.

Reactions: 11
Had to take a sick day 7 hours ago... 1 hour ago dressed up ready for her Angels Birthday 😳 No shame, I’d be in so much trouble if I did that at work.
Same! Its a joke! Most people would not be announcing their outing on a 'sick' day to the world and certainly not on a public instagram. Clearly couldn't be bothered to work yet again.

Too ill to work but just fine for cocktails with the girls. Could have done your job then Luce!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I work in HR & if that was brought to my attention, officially, then we would definitely be having words !!

Isn’t she WFH anyway? You are perfectly capable of nipping back & too to the loo in your own home !! She said on her stories that she didn’t feel ill. She would be booking a days annual leave or it would be unpaid If she worked with me. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 5
Surely someone she works with has seen this and will report her?! It’s an absolute joke, ESPECIALLY when people have lost their jobs/will likely be made redundant and would love to have a job and security and she’s here taking the bleeping piss!!!
👏👏👏 I hope so! It is an absolute joke! She was more than well enough to work if she is out drinking. Someone on here reported her last time. You would think she would be more careful. Clearly not!

Reactions: 3
Surely someone she works with has seen this and will report her?! It’s an absolute joke, ESPECIALLY when people have lost their jobs/will likely be made redundant and would love to have a job and security and she’s here taking the bleeping piss!!!
I really want to report her to her work for this but don’t know the details! I am furious. She does not realise how lucky she is to still have a job!

Reactions: 7
Sick day because of a dodgy stomach but made up and done up for a night out.
I hope she shits herself in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is nothing worse than being dishonest about being poorly and then proceeding to drink alcohol the same day
Takes away from the people who genuinely cannot attend their work for whatever sickness reason
She’s a cretin

Reactions: 7
Why is she so bleeping thick? Who would post about being “ill” then post about being out on the piss? She’s a daft bastard and a proper attention seeker.

Reactions: 9
It looks like a really bad bronzer job (as in she's fucked it all over her face) and the tan is awful. It's patchy everywhere.
On the pic she’s added today on insta a girl asked her what tan she used & fannybaws said ‘sunbeds’🙄🙄naeeee bother lucy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.