Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not own a iron?!?

She’s a twenty something idiot with her own room for her childish toys, she’s never going to iron anything.
I do take my hat off to her though, the clothes in these photos don’t look 3 sizes too small. She’s gained a lot of weight and it’s visible, but she is dressed in bigger sizes and looks better for it.

Reactions: 4
The selfies v the pics someone else takes 😯😯
She obviously photoshops/filters the hell out of her pics. And then tries to pretend she's all for body positivity and loving yourself no matter what. If she believed what she said she would not pretend to be slimmer than she is.

Reactions: 2
The sheer arrogance of this tragic mess is unbearable! Doing a story shaming a girl for commenting on her video for saying she looked happy after losing weight. Get over yourself Lucy. Clutching at straws for content and finding offence in what was intended by the girl as a compliment!!! Glad the girl has now unfollowed Angel Luce, hopefully seen her for the vile person she is!!

Reactions: 3
I see she’s gone private again, what did she do this time? 🙄
Posted a story slagging someone off for a comment on her post and then was messaging with her etc. The girl was trying to say sorry. The girl ended up unfollowing and unsending her messages. Something happened in the inbox clearly.

Posted a story slagging someone off for a comment on her post and then was messaging with her etc. The girl was trying to say sorry. The girl ended up unfollowing and unsending her messages. Something happened in the inbox clearly.
She’s not private now and the stories are still up 🙄 she was obviously bothered about her having something to say, can’t be doing with people that only give their side of the story.

She’s not private now and the stories are still up 🙄 she was obviously bothered about her having something to say, can’t be doing with people that only give their side of the story.
Agreed! We only have one side. It is completely unbelievable that she just deleted the messages and unfollowed for no reason after saying sorry.

Reactions: 1
She has some proper sickofantic followers...
" you even have lovely hands angel Luce !! "

Bloody weird !

• Haha
Yeah the situation sounds really weird lol, if Lucy didn't have a history of being vile I might believe her but sounds like perhaps she was also a bit rude to the girl, in her story though she plays it totally innocent so idk. However if the girl did initially say she looked happy because she's lost weight then that is rude, but knowing Lucy she probably went off.

I thought she had lost weight tbf (before I saw her stories) but maybe it was a case of a better camera angle?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.