Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“far too big” fuckkkkk off lucy - these items are oversized..... not to be stretched and squeezed and pulled into like 99% of your god awful other clothes

get the duck over yourself

Reactions: 8
There are plenty of threads on here where I find the person funny, annoying and funny maybe, but this witch is a bleeping melt!

Reactions: 7
“far too big” fuckkkkk off lucy - these items are oversized..... not to be stretched and squeezed and pulled into like 99% of your god awful other clothes

get the duck over yourself
All of the stuff fitted so nicely and looked great on her... I don’t understand? Why purposely squeeze yourself into stuff two sizes two small. That entire haul was a testament to the fact that when you get nice clothing in the correct size, you look so much slimmer!

Reactions: 5
All of the stuff fitted so nicely and looked great on her... I don’t understand? Why purposely squeeze yourself into stuff two sizes two small. That entire haul was a testament to the fact that when you get nice clothing in the correct size, you look so much slimmer!
Totally agree - everything fitted her so well. I don’t understand why she’s so delusional about her size? Having your labia bulging out of everything and looking like your legs are due to lose circulation is not a look for her.

Its sad innit, shows how conditioned women can be around what the label says. I used to cut my labels out of my clothes because I hated seeing such a big size.

Why has she done an inthestyle haul?!? She was slagging them off not long ago in her stories. Why did she even buy an eight? Anything for money 🙄

She has an unhealthy obsession with the size labels of her clothes ...from a bopo perspective her thought processes and behaviour are damaging .. she has no clue what a correct fit is and from what I've seen unless the item is clinging to her she always states she needs a smaller size ...

Reactions: 4
Love these accounts where everything toooooo big actually fits them 🤣 go back to wearing super tight clearly 2 sizes to small clothing. God what a moaning moron. I’ve blocked her. Nothing bopo about her. Focusing on clothing size thought we weren’t meant to care 🤔

Why has she done an inthestyle haul?!? She was slagging them off not long ago in her stories. Why did she even buy an eight? Anything for money 🙄
Haha she’s done a haul but made a point of saying how she’s had to send most back because the sizing is so off (too big this time not too small) I think the pattern here is her not knowing how to wear the right size

Wtf is that everyone is showing off their dads thing about. She's weird as duck. Thought she was going to produce a photo of him not a jar of ashes.

Just watched her in the style video. Why is she wearing a bedsheet at the end. What a horrid dress

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.