Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is that video... absolutely no rhythm at all

She looks a bleeping joke and her mate looks like she's had some of her fellas speed! Gurning

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember when she claimed to not know who Olivia Bowen was and now she's sharing her to her stories? Oh angel, you're such a walking contradiction!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice how she said she was size 16 and not 14 today! Is she finally admitting what we all knew? 😮

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice how she said she was size 16 and not 14 today! Is she finally admitting what we all knew? 😮
Yeah I saw that too.
It's actually confusing, not that anyone cares what size she is but at least be truthful about it.

I swear only a few days ago she was saying she was a 14.

Yeah I saw that too.
It's actually confusing, not that anyone cares what size she is but at least be truthful about it.

I swear only a few days ago she was saying she was a 14.
She was! I wasn't expecting her to be honest about being bigger than a 14.

She’s joking right? ‘Casual’ hahahahaha that’s underwear pal.
That’s mortifying. Pairing two different things like that doesn’t make it nice.
It’s like putting a suit jacket on with pyjama bottoms. That’s not smart casual because it’s half and half 🤨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.