Crystal Bailey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How quick will this thread?
I’m predicting more reminiscing on the the past and gloating about the incredible life she build 🤪

Reactions: 8
And how sad that she thinks it's funny he forgot his school shoes at dad's so he's wearing hers .... You SUCK Crystal.
HE didn’t forget, you idiot. YOU forgot. It’s your job to think about what he needs for school.
Go back to the beach- I’m sure the flatmate can sort it out for you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So where is the dog? she must have abandoned it again. Too busy being a 'solo mumma' that can't even get 1 kid ready for school.

HE didn’t forget, you idiot. YOU forgot. It’s your job to think about what he needs for school.
Go back to the beach- I’m sure the flatmate can sort it out for you 🙄
Definitely not defending her here (that will NEVER happen! 🤣), but wouldn't his dad pack up what his son needs to take with him, to have ready to go when she arrives or he drops him off at Crystal's?

So where is the dog? she must have abandoned it again. Too busy being a 'solo mumma' that can't even get 1 kid ready for school.
Probably sleeping upstairs with the flatmate. The same one who babysits her son. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I see now she’s sharing from the revolting pedophile cover upperer Brian Houston… excellent.
What’s the guess on what time her child made it to school? 10am? 11am? Importantly though she got her beach time (whilst flatmates ‘babysat’), followed by unnecessary videoing and publicly sharing (again) her child in bed…. Then the healthy breakfast (looked like the child was eating coco pops to me) and then had to sort out the shoe situation to drop him off to school!! #solomummagoals!
And all so she could work like a queen drinking water out of wine glasses! Wow. Total Inspo! Wonder if it’s still Kangen water and that’s what makes it just so queenly?

Reactions: 7
She posts this like she’s expecting praise for it, with that stupid fukin’ grin on her face. She’s now moving her workout to this afternoon so she can have breakfast with her son. Yeah, that’s what any decent parent would do instead of leaving it to your flatmate to get him out of bed, fed and to school while you‘re off pampering yourself, ya simpleton. Especially when you rarely see him as it is. duck she’s despicable.

I hope all of her siblings aren’t as worthless as she is, otherwise her own parents are a miserable failure.

EE866621-173B-45A1-A646-04A71777583A.jpeg

Huh! Sitting perched uncomfortably on a foot stool with your laptop awkwardly propped on a barstool in front of you is working like a queen, is it?

Go figure! And here I thought working from my lovely private office with a staff of 8 was pretty sweet. Turns out all I needed to make me a queen was cheap, flammable curtains and drinking water from a wine glass.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Huh! Sitting perched uncomfortably on a foot stool with your laptop awkwardly propped on a barstool in front of you is working like a queen, is it?

Go figure! And here I thought working from my lovely private office with a staff of 8 was pretty sweet. Turns out all I needed to make me a queen was cheap, flammable curtains and drinking water from a wine glass.
I don’t get this either. I’ve worked from home since way before pandemic days, going on 6 years now - it really ain’t that glamorous. Also, as a woman Crystal’s age, I can say with confidence that if she does not set herself up properly with an ergonomic workstation she is going to suffer miserably with neck and shoulder pain in months or years to come.

What she’s doing - not a flex.

Reactions: 15
I don’t get this either. I’ve worked from home since way before pandemic days, going on 6 years now - it really ain’t that glamorous. Also, as a woman Crystal’s age, I can say with confidence that if she does not set herself up properly with an ergonomic workstation she is going to suffer miserably with neck and shoulder pain in months or years to come.

What she’s doing - not a flex.
Everything in her life is half-assed, rickety, makeshift, zip-tied, painted over, smoke and mirrors that she tries to pass off as aspirational.
She is a queen alright - a queen of bullshiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would have sat there like that for as long as it took to get the video. Ffs. Can u imagine how boring Instagram would be if everyone put up videos of themselves working on their computers? WE DON’T bleeping GIVE A tit WHERE YOU DO YOUR COMPUTER WORK. Seriously- we don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
In case you missed it, the last 2 years for Crystal have been the hardest she’s ever had. I don’t know if you know that because she hardly ever mentions that the last 2 years have been the hardest she’s ever had.
I can see if there is some confusion though because every time she does mention how hard her life has been the timeline changes. On any given day it could be the last 4/6/8 or 10 years that have been the hardest she’s ever had. At any rate, her life has been very, very hard. 🙄

Give it a break, princess. This constant sympathy grab is so tired.
(Funny how she fails to mention that she’s the one that created the train wreck that is her life though.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
In case you missed it, the last 2 years for Crystal have been the hardest she’s ever had. I don’t know if you know that because she hardly ever mentions that the last 2 years have been the hardest she’s ever had.
I can see if there is some confusion though because every time she does mention how hard her life has been the timeline changes. On any given day it could be the last 4/6/8 or 10 years that have been the hardest she’s ever had. At any rate, her life has been very, very hard. 🙄

(Funny how she fails to mention that she’s the one that created the train wreck that is her life though.)
If she came right out on social media with a deep heartfelt apology for stealing from people (repeatedly through multiple businesses) she might actually find longer lasting peace within herself. Forget all of these other bullshit posts and stories and the smoke and mirrors. An actual “real and raw” moment where she was just honest with herself and others about ripping people off.

Surely she feels guilty about stealing from others??? She’s become a devout Christian by all appearances. She must know storing all that guilt and not leaning into why total strangers in the internet are trying to hold her accountable where she won’t hold herself, is going to prevent her from moving forward in any demonstrable way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

In her latest story it’s been 5 years 😂🙄 it’s just rinse and repeat. She literally has no other content!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her latest story it’s been 5 years 😂🙄 it’s just rinse and repeat. She literally has no other content!
What exactly does she think she’s accomplishing by continually flogging this dead horse? Does she think she deserves pats on the back? Because as far as I can tell she’s still a bullshitter fraud, a selfish crappy mother and was pretty recently still stealing from people so she hasn’t turned anything around and certainly doesn’t deserve any praise.

I know, I know, this is all to support a fabricated narrative that she’s risen from the ashes and with her empowerment course/pod cast/bible verses/aspirational woo woo branding she can teach you how to do the same. It all comes down to one thing - $$$$$ - and turning her lies into income.

Reactions: 9
What exactly does she think she’s accomplishing by continually flogging this dead horse? Does she think she deserves pats on the back? Because as far as I can tell she’s still a bullshitter fraud, a selfish crappy mother and was pretty recently still stealing from people so she hasn’t turned anything around and certainly doesn’t deserve any praise.

I know, I know, this is all to support a fabricated narrative that she’s risen from the ashes and with her empowerment course/pod cast/bible verses/aspirational woo woo branding she can teach you how to do the same. It all comes down to one thing - $$$$$ - and turning her lies into income.
But she still has nothing to SHOW for it. She should've earned enough income (from what she's shared) to buy her OWN home by now instead of using the excuse she loves adventure, blah, blah, blah. ESPECIALLY at her age. Why would I want to aspire to be like her when she's the most unstable person I've come across, both in her personal life and professional life?!

Reactions: 10

News alert Crystal- The last few years have been tough for literally EVERYONE ON THE PLANET. There was a pandemic, you twit.
She is such a narcissistic sociopath.
Wonder how the private Instagram account is going!

Oh ok- yeah. No takers on that one.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
especially ones designed for women? what, does it come with a specific bin we can put our tampons in? Do you listen to yourself Crystal?

Women hate you! you're a narcissistic fraud who has no discernable skills whatsoever that constantly talks tit. Do you seriously believe women want to be mentored by a fuckup who abandoned her children, lives in short-term rentals, leeches off mummy and daddy and occasionally preaches about some bullshit religion, not to mention the smoke and mirrors about your highly successful businesses like Crystal Bailey Home that never opens, the hundreds of people you ripped off from design twins (all closed by the way), the dog that has gone missing, or the child left to rot in Tamworth that will grow up and realise you're a bad mother. But hey, keep filming yourself with that smug grin thinking you're killing it.

The best course of action would be to put the phone down, get the help you need and raise your children in a safe, stable environment without the Craaaazy solo mumma bullshit. You're almost 40 Crystal, grow the duck up.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.