Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can gather it’s available from the 16th onward.
call me old and jaded but much like Lie-la’s busy psych bookings I feel that these retreats are a figment of C’s imagination and will not occur .. she has nothing to offer or teach anyone

Reactions: 9
From what I can gather it’s available from the 16th onward.
call me old and jaded but much like Lie-la’s busy psych bookings I feel that these retreats are a figment of C’s imagination and will not occur .. she has nothing to offer or teach anyone
Same. If anything she’s got the first one booked out and that’s it. I’ve been suspicious of the second one since release day since she never did mention it again until just a few hours ago. No list of names of the women attending like she did with the first one. I’ll be waiting with popcorn to see whether she produces pictures or excuses when the dates roll around. 🍿🥤

Reactions: 7
So after saying she was going to be in Bali for a month and it’s been less than a week she just posted a story saying she’s flying home next week now. I went back to screenshot it and it had already been deleted. She said she’s missing her son which I find very hard to believe is a reason she would fly home and that she misses her house after saying a few days ago that Bali makes her happier than anywhere else..

• Haha
So after saying she was going to be in Bali for a month and it’s been less than a week she just posted a story saying she’s flying home next week now. I went back to screenshot it and it had already been deleted. She said she’s missing her son which I find very hard to believe is a reason she would fly home and that she misses her house after saying a few days ago that Bali makes her happier than anywhere else..
Maybe it’s because the dumbass has somehow managed to break her laptop?!? she can’t live without her laptop, the one daddy bought for her not that long ago. Honestly this woman is like a spoilt child, can’t look after or value any of her belongings.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can buy 20 fake designer hats but can’t buy herself a laptop case to protect it from the rain.
Can pack 10 fake designer hats but only one pair of shoes.
Nobody can accuse Crystal of using her head.

I’m guessing the trip home either has something to do with that “hard” meeting she had or it’s to get a new laptop. Or maybe get some money from mum and dad to be able to pull off the retreat? She’s covering for whatever it is by saying it’s because she misses her kids. Not a chance. Beside, I think I remember her saying London was going to be in Melbourne for the whole month preparing for his competition.

And what the duck is this "leadership role" that she "used to do" that she keeps talking about??? Girl is trippin.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can buy 20 fake designer hats but can’t buy herself a laptop case to protect it from the rain.
Can pack 10 fake designer hats but only one pair of shoes.
Nobody can accuse Crystal of using her head.

I’m guessing the trip home either has something to do with that “hard” meeting she had or it’s to get a new laptop. Or maybe get some money from mum and dad to be able to pull off the retreat? She’s covering for whatever it is by saying it’s because she misses her kids. Not a chance. Beside, I think I remember her saying London was going to be in Melbourne for the whole month preparing for his competition.

And what the duck is this "leadership role" that she "used to do" that she keeps talking about??? Girl is trippin.
WHO doesn't have a protective cover for their laptop?!!!!! That's just crazy; it could be damaged in so many ways, let alone by rain! 🤦‍♀️ And I was going to say the same thing @EveryDaysASoulDay, she brings 20,000 hats & ONE pair of shoes for ONE month?!! Unbelievable.

I wonder if that "hard meeting" had to do with the upcoming retreat. Wasn't there some woman who put it all together for her or something?

She just doesn't know how NOT to lie. And expects us to be stupid enough to believe it. Trying to say she's going home because she just misses her kids sahhhh much. When EVERYTHING she's been exclaiming over since she got there is how happy & free & relaxed she is now that she's there?

And that whole "leadership" thing is a bunch of crock. Wasn't her mental breakdown in Feb or March? When she said she is now going to be "spirit led" about everything now???

• Haha
If she’s receiving Centrelink benefits, she can’t be overseas for long stretches of time or they cancel the payment. I’d guess this is why she’s flying backwards and forwards between Indonesia and Australia.

Reactions: 4
If she’s receiving Centrelink benefits, she can’t be overseas for long stretches of time or they cancel the payment. I’d guess this is why she’s flying backwards and forwards between Indonesia and Australia.
I just looked it up on the Service NSW/ Centrelink site and it says..

6 weeks
Your payment will also stop when you depart if all of these apply:
  • you or your child travel for more than 6 weeks
  • you return to Australia
  • you then leave again within 6 weeks.

Reactions: 7
And that whole "leadership" thing is a bunch of crock. Wasn't her mental breakdown in Feb or March? When she said she is now going to be "spirit led" about everything now???
It's a little odd that the "leadership" narrative is coming out at the moment; you'd think she wouldn't contain herself if she had been given status somewhere. My only thought was that maybe the "Edgecliff Wife" (or whatever the account was called) had proposed some sort of title for her when they were working together, as Crystal seemed to imply it was ongoing work.

It's a little odd that the "leadership" narrative is coming out at the moment; you'd think she wouldn't contain herself if she had been given status somewhere. My only thought was that maybe the "Edgecliff Wife" (or whatever the account was called) had proposed some sort of title for her when they were working together, as Crystal seemed to imply it was ongoing work.
It’s bizarre, isn’t it?? Even more bizarre that she thinks people are going to buy it when she’s never mentioned it before.
It’s as if all of the sudden she’s got this parallel universe running in her head where she has actually accomplished something. Either that or she’s told a lie about her credentials to someone she wants to work with and thinks if she just throws it out there now in casual conversation as if it’s true they’ll believe her. Who knows what’s going on in that chaotic head of hers. The ease with which she lies is disturbing.

Attachments

• Wow
I literally think she’s referring to running the holidays and ‘leading’ Jodie and Lisa and Jenna and Joan .. so ‘planning’ to be a leader and reinventing myself as a mentor etc. *cough cough bullshit*

I literally think she’s referring to running the holidays and ‘leading’ Jodie and Lisa and Jenna and Joan .. so ‘planning’ to be a leader and reinventing myself as a mentor etc. *cough cough bullshit*
Wow... well, that makes the most sense yet.

Also kind of funny that she continually shits on having a normal job, corporate* boss babes, etc. yet uses the buzzwords to inflate her position and sell more crap. Where's the entrepreneurial maverick who shuns all semblance of working for the man?!

* I know there are many aspects of corporate work that suck ass, not defending toxic tit there either.

Reactions: 5
As a corporate actual boss woman, I have an employee under performance management who reminds me so much of Crystal.
Actual delusions and in our meetings she off the cuff tells me things she’s achieved and I’m like… that didn’t happen. Or it happened and you left a trail of destruction behind you. Or it happened and it was nothing to do with you.
It’s exhausting. How do these people get through life?

Reactions: 10
Or the leadership could be referring to the MLM’s she was involved in? Leading all the other gullible women in her downline

Reactions: 6
I can't keep up with her. Is she having a mental breakdown? There is something seriously going on with her, everything she is throwing out there seems to be a call of desperation. Shes jumping from pillar to post with these eat pray tit retreats, the mentoring and leadership roles, I feel she needs to get help mentally.

What platform is this page on? It’s not Insta.
Thats a tiktok page.

eta. I would go look but I don’t want to mess up my algorithm, and the more people that look the more tiktok share her content. All you need is a catchy song to go viral and she would be sooooo insufferable if she had a viral tiktok.

What platform is this page on? It’s not Insta.
I do believe we're witnessing another breakdown. She said on her stories that she's working on 7 projects & needs her laptop. Waiting to see if she's home yet. And will she even return to Bali? Why would she switch to just TikTok (which I'm not on & don't plan to be)?