Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I clicked on the link to join 'her inner circle'. The usual name, where do you live, current situation, why am I applying for the mentoring, what do you hope to achieve, your biggest goal, what will get in my way of reaching said goals and how much am I willing to invest to build/grow the business and get the high level of support to transform all areas of my life. Starts at 1k up to 10k and then other. Then how committed and what would I like from her. Out of all that the part that stands out to me is the $$$. So, if she wants this to happen, she should offer the first consult for free. A lot of lawyers in the minor ranks do that, it's a starting point for them and it helps build a new business. More experienced charge you a deposit on a home. In my eyes I don't want to pay a grand for her to tell me about the curtains she had in Bunnings or the concrete she spent her last $10 on. End of the day she needs coin it's as blatant as the horsehair on her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Deirdre Chambers

The level of non stop pushing of this range of programs…. It’s relentless. I’m absolutely sure she is desperate for some people to pay deposits or for anything so she has some money available to run these upcoming retreats. Eg paying for the facials and breakfasts and luxury restaurant dinners.
For someone that tells us you don’t need an MLM to run your own business…. This is feeling very ponzi scheme… needing the money from new clients to pay for the previous client.

It's absurd how women like Crystal and Liela promote themselves as coaches and mentors for a fee, while genuine women in business mentor daily by demonstrating strong leadership and business skills without needing to boast about it on Instagram. They truly have zero clues.

Crystal's supposedly 'successful' business can't even afford her the freedom to buy a new laptop when hers breaks down.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
That reel with London, I have no words. Well, actually I do....That child was crying out for some affection and attention from you Crystal. And you couldn't even be present with him while his arms were tightly around your neck. You should've had your arms tightly around him too, instead of fiddling in the kitchen. And where is Jonny?! Full time solo mum, my ass.

You're not "kidding" anyone. You would've stayed in Bali if some work committment hadn't sent you home. You don't give a shit about your kids unless they're for content. How do I know? Because you have to film them anytime they are with you, to "prove" what a good mum you are. PUT THE CAMERA DOWN & LOVE THEM!

Attachments

• Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Her landlord wouldn’t give a shit where she’s living as long as she’s paying the rent and maintaining the property. I bet if you drive past her house right now though it looks like she’s living in the middle of a jungle…

If someone sent photos of her home or her claiming she’s moving to Sydney to the landlord, claiming she has moved out, it’s probably a neighbor. They would A.) know who the landlord is and B.) it’s probably because she has let her lawn get overgrown again, like she’s done in the past. Remember before when she hadn’t maintained her yard since moving in and a kindly neighbor came over and offered to help her weed and get control of her back garden? I’m sure she pissed her neighbors off from the get go doing that shit and I have no doubt she hasn’t ever mowed or weeded again since then or bothered to pay a service to do it. The neighbors no doubt follow her Insta account periodically specifically because she’s such a neighborhood nuisance. The last time they prob popped on was a few weeks ago when she said she was moving to Sydney in a tanty and they figured that’s why she hasn’t been keeping up the yard. They obvs haven’t been watching since she’s announced she’s now commuting to her winter home in Brisbane 😂

Sorry, Crystal. Grown-ups have to do grown-up shit. That includes being a considerate neighbor by mowing your lawn and abiding by the terms of your lease. Grow up you petulant shit stain.
---
*** Follow up thought - I wonder if she has rented out every bedroom in the Lennox house to be able to pay the rent and that’s why she’s found a room to rent for herself in Brisbane?

Last edited:

Oh-my-ovaries

Funny how each time she mentioned these woman her eyes would roll and look away just like a Leila does when she’s lying. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9

tictactoehighandlow

Not Crystal trying to act all powerful while looking completely shattered, dishevelled and clearly swollen from crying. Love, if you know who they are you have absolutely NO reason to beg them to stop on your stories. A power move would be contacting them and getting them to stop.. but oops you can’t because you simply do not know who anyone is..

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
As if 200 women wanted to go on the retreat. She such a liar. Someone who gets one or two comments on a post does not get 200 people in dms.

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
So after saying she was going to be in Bali for a month and it’s been less than a week she just posted a story saying she’s flying home next week now. I went back to screenshot it and it had already been deleted. She said she’s missing her son which I find very hard to believe is a reason she would fly home and that she misses her house after saying a few days ago that Bali makes her happier than anywhere else..

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I clicked on the link to join 'her inner circle'. The usual name, where do you live, current situation, why am I applying for the mentoring, what do you hope to achieve, your biggest goal, what will get in my way of reaching said goals and how much am I willing to invest to build/grow the business and get the high level of support to transform all areas of my life. Starts at 1k up to 10k and then other. Then how committed and what would I like from her. Out of all that the part that stands out to me is the $$$. So, if she wants this to happen, she should offer the first consult for free. A lot of lawyers in the minor ranks do that, it's a starting point for them and it helps build a new business. More experienced charge you a deposit on a home. In my eyes I don't want to pay a grand for her to tell me about the curtains she had in Bunnings or the concrete she spent her last $10 on. End of the day she needs coin it's as blatant as the horsehair on her head.
The sheer entitled audacity of this deluded bitch to think that anything she has to offer is worth $10,000.
She spends her life perpetually failing. She is the very definition of a loser.

Attachments

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Another sad part about these 2 boys is that their probably not going to have much to do with each other now. It's so very sad for both of them. Meantime, cunty crystal is crying woe is me and grifting deodorant and thinking about her exciting move to Sydney and going back to Bali. Shes a fucking shit stain on parenthood.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
This post really infuriated me. "I wouldn't want my life any other way"; "The biggest dreams I've ever had are happening this year...". The same month she lost custody.

If this isn't a slap in the face to Jonny and London, I don't know what is. SHAME ON YOU CRYSTAL!

Attachments

• Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Fake Chanel hat, fake Chanel glasses, fake Prada bag, all of it cheap sweatshop knock offs.
She is a calamity of bad taste.
Imagine looking that carnival sideshow and thinking I’m going to pay her for style advice. Lol.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What is this gigantic bikini top she’s wearing?? It’s about 6 sizes too big for her. No wonder her boobs are dragging on the ground. What is so hard about buying clothes in her size? How does she always get it so wrong?

Gods honest, if I saw that disheveled stranger headed towards me, I would avert my gaze and hope like hell she didn’t sit down and start talking. She looks disturbed, like she’s just escaped from an asylum.

IMG_9533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to make a reel out of the time she spends with her son. Shes been away supposedly working, you would think, turn the phone off for 24hrs and spend the time with him unconditionally. It's all show for social media.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Honestly the lips fascinate me. Sometimes I give her the benefit of the doubt and think it’s got to be an allergic reaction of some sort, because
1. No one could possibly do that to themselves on purpose over and over again
2. Not even a trainee at the cheapest laser clinic would accept the job

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“What did I do to deserve that?” she asked last week.
Hey Crystal, the next time you’re dumbfounded about why you have a thread on tattle - this is why. Because you’re an unrepentant, callous, manipulative, mercenary narcissist who psychologically and emotionally abuses your children.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha