Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Let me guess, it’s gonna go something like he’s her one true soul mate and she’s go glad she waited for him 😂

If he lives in Bali we’ll be watching Crystal forget she ever had kids and planning a move in 3, 2, 1…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I‘m getting the feeling that something other than scheduling a Bali trip during the school term must have happened for her lose custody of Jonny, something more serious. I might have a hunch but I’m going to have to go back through the archives when I have a minute and see if there is anything there to piece together.

(I bet the dog is living with one of the boys)

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Serious question - is this supposed to be appealing?
Nothing about that place is even remotely inviting, in fact it’s borderline nasty.
She’s basically sleeping on a concrete pad in the middle of nowhere.
It looks like a council owned public bbq area outside and a padded cell inside. Are we sure she’s not been committed?

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
‘Spirit led’ seems to be a euphemism for feckless and selfish. If a bloke was ‘spirit led’ we’d just call him a dead beat.

See: dead beat dad.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Finally watched the latest breakdown video. Again - SAD. Maybe I am just surrounded at home and work by intelligent women but she’s separated from her children for years, she gets them back part-time which she says is her dream but then instead of buckling down, getting a job and looking after them, she is in a constant spiral of creating nonsense courses, social media breakdowns and miracles, people moving in and out of her house, random men etc. even if she decided she could earn a living from designing, JUST DO THAT. Stop trying to create random courses that you are not qualified to run and that people don’t want. Stop trying to create ‘movements’ of women and social meet-ups and retreats (that in your own words is not something you do). Just do the designing and look after your kids. And if it looks like that isn’t working, then get a job. That pays a salary and super and sick pay and carers leave and holidays. The kids are more important than your ‘dreams’. You had them. They are yours.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Prioritizing a tattle rattle and some eat shit pray retreat for naive women over the welfare of her sons.

Next time you have a meltdown over us mean bullies on tattle Crystal, remember this was all soooo predictable you selfish cow.

Deirdre Chambers

You’d think she’d run one of these and work out if she’s able to make any money from them…. Before advertising the next…. But she probably needs those $990 deposits to help fund the upcoming retreats…..
they look like a disaster waiting to happen with those loosey goosey lists of inclusions….. plenty of room for misunderstanding or disappointment.

It’s always about her. Look at me, feel sorry for me! She hasn’t taken a second to consider the damage she did to those kids, reflect on what she did to fail them, how badly she made them feel. It boggles my mind that at 40 fucking years old, after spending the last 5 years nonstop crying about how badly she wanted her children back, she still didn’t care enough about them to make an effort when she was given a second chance to be a fucking adult.
"It's going to be harder than I thought navigating life without him".

I almost felt sorry for her until this reminded me what she has done to him.

Her parentification of her son will be a subject of his therapy in adulthood. I know she thinks it's wild and free and awesome, but it fucking sucks. You can see this playing out already in the texts SHE shared from him. Perpetual anxiety, checking in, trying to be the man of the house at 13, and all while in and out of school and having no anchor of stability in the community around him.

Thank God he's back with his Dad.

• Heart

DaniBFitsHostage

She’s moving to Sydney. WTF. Just get a normal job and have some stability in your life. Filming yourself about to have a panic attack in your son’s wardrobe is just such a choice. I’ll never understand these dickheads that post all this shit to social media and ruin their own lives and their kid’s lives in the pursuit of trying to be famous influencers. Just get a normal, stable job and work on your relationship with your children FFS.
IMG_8084.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She’s moving to Sydney. WTF. Just get a normal job and have some stability in your life. Filming yourself about to have a panic attack in your son’s wardrobe is just such a choice. I’ll never understand these dickheads that post all this shit to social media and ruin their own lives and their kid’s lives in the pursuit of trying to be famous influencers. Just get a normal, stable job and work on your relationship with your children FFS.
View attachment 2946550
So she's going to move back to Sydney where she wouldn't even be able to see London?!! It looked like she was at least seeing him one night a week & possibly some weekends?!

Crystal, you can't run away from your problems. You're going to have to deal with the same problems there.

• Angry

DunningKrugerEffect

Is it just me? I feel so sad for her kids when I read this 😢 Imagine being the older son, seeing on social media how his mum is so manic and so ‘alive’ being away from them. No cooking, cleaning, driving them around etc. Basically anything to do with looking after and caring for them. Plus planning all these trips during school term, missing birthdays. Poor kids
Um, Krystal, Bali isn't a magical place where groceries, cooking, chores and driving just don't exist.... You're paying local people a few dollars a day to do all those things for you. Bali is a place where you can afford to outsource all this work. I can't quite put it into words why this feels gross. Is it the entitlement? The narcissism? When I read those words I can picture her swanning about without a thought for all the local people who are actually doing all the work to allow her to be a useless bint. Ugh. It's exploitative and she doesn't acknowledge that at all

J0J0

VIP Member
Video froze on this. Couldn’t help myself 😅.
do these people all use the same filter or are they actually trying to look like Janice? 😆
IMG_3307.jpeg

IMG_3309.jpeg

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
No one expects their interior designer to be on the floor making DIY artworks for their commercial space. It's so weird and unprofessional! Maybe ok when she started out with low-budget clients to build her portfolio but not this many years on.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Social media break going well, then?
The dads must be fuming.
Good on Jonny for making what would have been such a hard call, knowing his mum would twist it and try to keep manipulating him. Those poor kids.

• Heart

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I just listened to daily bailey, and it was riveting as usual, not. She touched on the Pvt Investigator revealing 'those women' who have been trolling her for the past 2.5 yrs and her friend for 7 yrs. She knows who they are, and she has asked them to stop because it's not in her to name and shame and hurt them. I'm sure someone will download the reels into here but what a load of crap. She scrolls through tattle on the reel and says she was shocked as its friends of hers.
Oh noooo, how scary! She hired private investigators and knows what we LOOK LIKE?! And a couple of you already closed down your accounts because of it?! 🤣🤣🤣 Try pulling the other leg Crystal. And good job directing new followers straight here. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Why do they always say sneak peak 🏔 instead of sneak peek 👀.
Regardless - it looks like a dirty warehouse with a simple conversion, not an incredible transformation and installation

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
You guys don’t even know how big and important the next six months are about to be for me so this is all happening for a reason. Interpretation: The kids were really just an albatross around my neck weighing me down. Cunt.

The second time listening to it was even worse @Deirdre Chambers.
She’s a fucking cancer in those children’s lives. I hope she never darkens their doors or has the opportunity to make them feel less than ever again. She deserves the worst of the absolute worst.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry