Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I was going to post this here with the joke ‘is Alpha Femme Crystal Bailey?’ and then I looked and saw that Crystal actually follows her. Because of course she does. 🫠

By the way, I wonder how Crystal is doing on that million dollar year that she told everybody she was going to have in 2024? She’s only got 6 months left.

Reactions: 1

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Well, I’ve never been so surprised! She’s put some effort into preparing for her guests, by getting some cheap bathrobes and tote bags made and a few other things. Very luxe stainless steel necklace too. Treating those ladies like queens!
Where have I seen that necklace before? Crystal’s worn it but someone was shilling them somewhere along the way?

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I am literally listening right now, as in while I read this post!
WILD! 😂
Yeah, Bronwyn’s old street name sounds very similar to Crystal’s street. When I first heard it I had to check my screenshots of her rental listing to make sure it wasn’t the same street. It’s not, but very close. In fact Leila lives in between the two locations.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So Crystal wants to protest for the women killed. Protest what, you fool?
Protest against psychotic breaks? Protest against schizophrenia? Protest poor mental health?
You can always count on Crystal to have the most ridiculous takes on any given situation.
Maybe Crystal and Munty (anna) can organise the protest together. Both of them absolute flops with no idea.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Ok, hot take incoming …

The tour of the villa that Jenna posted showed two bedrooms (only). That being the case, why did Crystal in her post say the women were sharing a room if they are in an empty villa with two generous bedrooms?

I had speculated yesterday that Crystal may have only had 3 women coming with her, not 6, because those are the only names she’s posted recently. If that’s the case then this much smaller villa may be the retreat venue and Crystal changed accommodations. That would mean she is cramming them all in there together - Jenna and Janna are bunking together and Crystal is bunking with the woman from Sunshine Living Tile (her name is Crystal too). Hhmmm. 🤔

(Sorry for the run-on posts. My brain is taking a little longer to fire today ☺)

Attachments

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
The weird shit she feels compelled to write. SMH. Oh, we didn’t date because I predicted he had a calling to live somewhere else. Girl, it’s ok to not date someone if you’re not attracted to them, you don’t have to make shit up. In fact, there’s no need to mention it at all, nobody cares. What’s wrong with acting like a normal person and just saying ‘my friend is moving today, I’m going to miss him’?

Have you noticed the way she’s always slagging off men and then saying “I’m not a man hater”? This guy is apparently one of those “RARE healthy masculine men”. 🙄

Crystal if you have such a hard time finding a decent guy it’s because the problem is you. You’re either projecting your own issues onto other people or your picker is fucked or both. I’d be willing to bet you’d have hopped in the sack with this guy if he was wealthy though, wouldn’t ya?
I thought he was gay.