Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Lots of discussion on here recently that Crystal needs a job. It’s not even about a stable income, regular work hours, holiday pay, sick leave and Super. (She’s going to be fucked in retirement with no Super.) It’s about having a predictable routine for the kids and spending time with people who aren’t MLM or influencer huns.

But Crystal, babe, we weren’t expecting you to get a demanding office job that would tax your tiny brain. We figured you could start with something entry level, like unpacking the stock at Pillow Talk.
Did you notice in that entire rant she never once mentioned wanting to be with her kids?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Im just bloody thankful their Dads are decent enough Men to put their foot down and do what is right for those boys.

Imagine her dribbling her sorry victim story about how awful the Fathers are?! Yet, it isn't a coincidence that 2 different Fathers have taken both your boys away numerous times.

Crystal, You're an absolute disgraceful Mother. Hang your head in shame.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Honestly, with everything that’s going on for her, she thinks meeting Chris Lilley in her shop 100 years ago is worth highlighting as part of a big life with no regrets?
Honestly of all the batshit bullshit this dumb bitch has posted, this is up there for me.
Fancy thinking ‘hmm I’ve lost custody of my kids again, I’ve dumped another dog, I’m probably being kicked out of my house I can’t afford without that sweet Centrelink money, I know, i’ll post a pic of me clinging for dear life to a problematic b grade celeb and remind everyone I had a business that I fucked up, ripping people off!’

good one Crystal.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
When I started my business 10 years ago at 29 years old, I was a single mum that had just $10 in my bank
Oh. You mean that business called Design Twins, that was named that because you started it with your husband, and you always called each other ‘twinny’ because you were so much alike?

When I walked away from all of that
Oh. You mean when you were dragged away from the store and thrown in jail and then the psyche ward because you attacked your husband with a knife? When you were thrown out of the business by a judge and were broke, had your car repo’d and kicked out of your home because you were burning through money you didn’t have? Is that what we’re calling “walked away from” now?

Crystal Bailey - lies like a rug. If she’s talking she’s lying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
It must have been so hard on her oldest to make that call to stay in Tamworth, you can tell how sensitive he is by all her posts and private texts Crystal has posted online and here she is performing on social media and making it all about her 😳 he must have been dreading going back to the constant rollercoaster life with her.

She really is a terrible mother and there’s no way anyone would be praising her in her DM’s for surrendering her kids.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She is treating this custody issue like someone has broken up with her. She knows Jonny and his family will be reading her posts. She’s saying this shit to be spiteful.

• Angry
  • Sad

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Wow. There are no words really. The utter self obsession. The inability to express even an iota of sympathy to her CHILDREN. The concept of moving away instead of being with your remaining child. The grossness of putting this all online in a public forum. It’s like something from a bad TV special.

I just hope those kids will be ok.

• Heart
  • Angry

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Crystal doing damage control. She saw what I previously posted and how bad it sounded so had to throw out this reel. You're not fooling any of us Crystal & losing Johnny didn't happen "almost overnight". Nice try though.
She is horrendous. So he stopped being a stand in date for her and she’s just moved on?
Newsflash Crystal, teenagers still need parenting even if they don’t do things FOR YOU.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
All of this. I really hope the boys get to enjoy their childhood now instead of being hauled to new homes, schools and all of the disruption they’ve experienced.

Crystal is too fucking selfish to realise that it’s not about her, it’s about the wellbeing and happiness of her children.
She was trying to show other women how to have their "dream life" when her own life was one giant facade.

Reactions: 12

J0J0

VIP Member
Believe me, you don’t act a day over 20 either, you stunted simpleton.

(As evidenced by referring to yourself as a ‘girl boss’. 🤡)
Yeah there’s a reason you don’t feel 40 bitch, parenting ages you. But you don’t do any of that now do you? You sacrificed the health and well-being of your own children so that you can act like a teenager.
We are the same age. I’ve been married for 11 years and we have our kids with US in the home that we bought for them, never changed schools and a solid place in our community. I feel 40 because I parent my kids. Most people learn from their mistakes, and grow as a person. You just keep doing the same shit over and over. It’s sad.

Libertine

VIP Member
She seems VERY triggered by something or someone!!
Lots of discussion on here recently that Crystal needs a job. It’s not even about a stable income, regular work hours, holiday pay, sick leave and Super. (She’s going to be fucked in retirement with no Super.) It’s about having a predictable routine for the kids and spending time with people who aren’t MLM or influencer huns.

But Crystal, babe, we weren’t expecting you to get a demanding office job that would tax your tiny brain. We figured you could start with something entry level, like unpacking the stock at Pillow Talk.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Guys stop it, he’s her one true soul mate okay, just like lettuce guy and the grandpa and both of her husbands

• Haha

Deirdre Chambers

How did she have time to fall in love with a beautiful new man in a week while hanging with new random sistas and then running her retreat?!?
What happened to this year being no men, no alcohol and no ‘false’ things like eyebrows, lips, hair extensions?!
---
And how on earth are the second group going to live up to the first group and all fall in love and be the soul sista gang that Crystal has never had before?
Ps - her nails look awful!

Last edited:

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Crystal doing damage control. She saw what I previously posted and how bad it sounded so had to throw out this reel. You're not fooling any of us Crystal & losing Johnny didn't happen "almost overnight". Nice try though.
“… he became a teenager … and was gone. Everything changed almost overnight. But I’m healing ...”

It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s trying to blame him for this and is centering herself as the victim. All while skipping down the road to the next opportunist con she can sniff out. She’s really such a loathsome cunt. What is worse is the way that she constantly is falling into shit but comes out smelling like a rose, this bitch is never held to account for the damage she creates. It’s nauseating to watch. I’ve seen few people who deserved a swift kick in the arse from karma more than Crystal Bailey.

This isn’t a “new chapter of motherhood”, you pathetic excuse. This is the only mother you’ve ever been or have any interest in being. An unfit cow who uses your kids to benefit you. You were given a chance to not be a complete loser fuck up and you failed miserably - AGAIN.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Right? We all know that when Crystal says she’s spirit led what that really means is that she’s using God as a cover to do what she damn well pleases. It makes her narcissism sound more righteous.

I was spirit led to hold these women’s retreats in Bali during my child’s school term when he needed me to be in Lennox. I could have scheduled them any time but what I wanted to do is always more important than my children’s needs. I say God leads me to do things to justify my erratic and childish behaviour.

She was also spirit led to fly to Canada to ride dick, spirit led to open a doomed store with sugar daddy’s money during a pandemic, spirit led to rent (two) 3 bedroom houses she couldn’t afford, spirit led to move to Bali away from the responsibilities of being a mum, etc. etc. etc.

• Heart

Luvnaps

VIP Member
And there it is, her tearful admission.
I hope prioritizing your trips to Bali over your kids was worth losing custody of them again!
Don’t bother with those crocodile tears, princess. If you really cared about your children they wouldn’t have been the absolute bottom of your priority list all the time. You’ve only got yourself to blame, you grub. You failed them. Again. So pathetic. 😡
(This retreat) "changed my life". Imagine how it changed your children's lives, you selfish cow! Helping a bunch of strangers was more important to her than the welfare of her two sons. And you know she doesn't care because she's planning more trips back to Bali. Those children were never a priority for her. Never.

• Angry