Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deirdre Chambers

I could be wrong, but there is something odd about this photo… a bit touched up perhaps? Altogether she seems oddly positioned on the background…. But perhaps her right leg, knee has been a bit ‘streamlined’, something a little odd around the upper thigh area and maybe her left arm area?? Design her dreams indeed!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’ve not been on this thread since #6. Holy shit - it’s been like two weeks and it’s ummm a LOT. Whiplash. Chaos. Imagine living like this. Compared to people like Leila and Scamma, this one makes me feel so so sad. I know she is also trying to scam women but she’s so bad at it that she doesn’t seem to ever actually manage to scam them.

It seems like such an exhausting way to live. For her and the children. I wonder what her poor parents think about it all. It must be incredibly stressful. You never stop worrying about your kids - especially if they have kids of their own. 😞
Oh she’ll find a more successful way to scam them once she starts selling furniture again.

Stay Classy

Surely she would be housesitting or something like that for that apartment in Tenerife 🤷‍♀️ Wasn’t it a friends/client’s place?

Luvnaps

VIP Member
This new villa is definitely a downgrade from the other one, despite her charging the same amount for the pkg, $3,000.
It’s a much more modest property and a shorter retreat.

It is costing her about $850/night, the other was $1200/night.
This one is only 5 bedrooms - 4.5 baths, so they will be sharing rooms and sharing baths, which she hasn’t mentioned. In fact she is outright lying, claiming that everyone gets their own bedroom and bathroom (see attached).
The other one is 7 bedroom - 7 bath so everyone gets their own privacy.
The September trip is 4 days/3 nights, the others are 5 days/4 nights.

She hasn’t mentioned ANY of these significant differences. She is so shady and unethical.

I thought she said she was only inviting 4 people for the Sept retreat so wouldn't 5 bedrooms be enough then? She's still shady as f*ck about all of it though.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Only Crystal could fuck up the point of "toxic masculinity" so badly that it ends up becoming a ham-fisted, idiotic dig used to shame women.

Crystal, I know you read here, and you are and have been one of the dumbest people I have ever known. Look up "internalised misogyny" and see if you can wrap your feeble mind around it. You have no business teaching anyone anything.
2 big words for Crystal, there is no chance of her knowing what they mean.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
So is it the villa?

Doesn't look like the one she advertised? Way cheaper/smaller.

Edit found it, it's absolutely not what she advertised. Wonder what these stupid bitches think about this scammer downgrading them.
I’d be so pissed.
---
Didn’t she say yesterday she had 12 woman coming today? I can only see 4.
I think it was 6 one week and then 6 the next but she’s such a liar you can next trust the figures she throws out

• Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
You just know she only did those exercises for the 3 seconds she filmed it
Lol at her no lt even staying with them, weird she is picking her 30 a night room. Maybe doesn't want the fangirls to see the impending meltdown. This manic bitches eyes look even crazier/yet more dead than usual, think she is 2 seconds away from a complete spiral.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
He couldn’t be any more disassociated in the video of her dancing like a simpleton. The poor kid never has a smile on his face in her hostage videos. He’s always scanning the room trying to look somewhere else to ignore her performances. It’s so painfully obvious that she could give a shit about what he wants or what makes him comfortable or respecting his boundaries. Every video she posts with her kids is so deeply disturbing the way she disrespects their autonomy. The way London looks like he wants to escape her in every reel is such a red flag.
HAHAHA I'm dyinggggg at her footwork

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
No, it’s still 6 people. She claims to have sold 2 of the spots already so there are 4 spots remaining …

---

Oh shit, I just took a closer look at the photos. It doesn’t show all of the bedrooms (already sketch) but of the ones it did show the beds are doubles. There is only one photo with a tiny little single bed. So not only will these women not have private rooms with ensuites, they’ll literally be sleeping in the same bed with a stranger. 😲
And she doesn’t think that’s worth mentioning???
This is where I saw her say only 4 people this time so it's confusing.

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in this video that the 12 projects she’s showcasing are literally the only projects she’s ever show on her Instagram, resharing the same ones every now and then? Proof that she’s only had max 12 clients her whole career! And not all would have been paying, as we know most of those she has said were jobs she did for free, and one is her sisters house. 🤣
Always the same old tired projects.
Did anybody notice that pilates studio she “designed” today is a direct rip-off of her inspiration photo?

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Day one of the retreat and at 10:00am Jenna posted from the beach. Strange, since Crystal was yammering on, adamant that this was not a holiday but a working retreat. Why have they not kicked off the retreat yet, building their dreams and their businesses, or at least having breakfast together? Why did Crystal just now post trying to sell her followers a Bali guidebook? It’s almost like Crystal didn’t prepare to get down to business. Hell, we haven’t even seen a tour by Crystal showing off the amazing super expensive luxury villa yet. (Or any of the attendees showing off the villa 🧐) That alone is suspicious.
I wonder what she'd charge for that stupid "Eat. Pray. Love". Guidebook. 🙄

A gift. of what? She has a gift of being a shit mum, a gift of being manic, a gift of working but not working. Yep she has a real gift NOT.
I think she dropped out the ‘R’ in Grift! That’s really the only gift she’s got and really doesn’t do that to well either, evident from the now missing 3mths of this year for the DeSIgnHeR courses. Did no one take those up unsurprisingly **Yawn.

Actually time warping seems to your gift Crystal not sure you learnt to read a calendar or clock.

Reactions: 2