Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
You just know she only did those exercises for the 3 seconds she filmed it
Lol at her no lt even staying with them, weird she is picking her 30 a night room. Maybe doesn't want the fangirls to see the impending meltdown. This manic bitches eyes look even crazier/yet more dead than usual, think she is 2 seconds away from a complete spiral.

Reactions: 3

Luvnaps

VIP Member
No, it’s still 6 people. She claims to have sold 2 of the spots already so there are 4 spots remaining …

---

Oh shit, I just took a closer look at the photos. It doesn’t show all of the bedrooms (already sketch) but of the ones it did show the beds are doubles. There is only one photo with a tiny little single bed. So not only will these women not have private rooms with ensuites, they’ll literally be sleeping in the same bed with a stranger. 😲
And she doesn’t think that’s worth mentioning???
This is where I saw her say only 4 people this time so it's confusing.

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in this video that the 12 projects she’s showcasing are literally the only projects she’s ever show on her Instagram, resharing the same ones every now and then? Proof that she’s only had max 12 clients her whole career! And not all would have been paying, as we know most of those she has said were jobs she did for free, and one is her sisters house. 🤣
Always the same old tired projects.
Did anybody notice that pilates studio she “designed” today is a direct rip-off of her inspiration photo?

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Day one of the retreat and at 10:00am Jenna posted from the beach. Strange, since Crystal was yammering on, adamant that this was not a holiday but a working retreat. Why have they not kicked off the retreat yet, building their dreams and their businesses, or at least having breakfast together? Why did Crystal just now post trying to sell her followers a Bali guidebook? It’s almost like Crystal didn’t prepare to get down to business. Hell, we haven’t even seen a tour by Crystal showing off the amazing super expensive luxury villa yet. (Or any of the attendees showing off the villa 🧐) That alone is suspicious.
I wonder what she'd charge for that stupid "Eat. Pray. Love". Guidebook. 🙄

A gift. of what? She has a gift of being a shit mum, a gift of being manic, a gift of working but not working. Yep she has a real gift NOT.
I think she dropped out the ‘R’ in Grift! That’s really the only gift she’s got and really doesn’t do that to well either, evident from the now missing 3mths of this year for the DeSIgnHeR courses. Did no one take those up unsurprisingly **Yawn.

Actually time warping seems to your gift Crystal not sure you learnt to read a calendar or clock.

Reactions: 2

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Only 7 comments in the last 6 hours on her grid post that included the home builder's Insta page. She's really drawing the buyers in...😬

Stay Classy

So she’s renting a room (or less likely, the whole place) at the loft in Brisbane she styled.
She’s still got the lease in Lennox until November. Will be interesting to see if she leaves the landlord hanging and breaks that.

She’s quite over losing her kids already.
On to the next adventure guyz!! She wouldn’t want her life any other way!
#FallingApartToFallTogether! ✌😘
Welcome to the neighborhood, Crystal 🫠

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m so curious if she is a piece of shit human who emotionally abuses her children because she listened to God’s guidance or because she ignored God’s guidance? How exactly does consistently failing your kids for their whole lives jive with being “spirit led”, Crystal?

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I’m not going to repost it here but she’s posted another performative clip of London staring straight down the camera lense to put on a show for her video so that she can prove to god-knows-who that her kids love her. It’s fucking disturbing. It half looks like a hostage video and half looks like he’s addicted to seeing himself on camera as much as she is. Fuck her for turning him into ‘that kid’. Let him be a child and not your god damn accessory, you toxic narc.

(with his school uniform on full display for any paedos who want to search him out 🤬)
This reel infuriated me. Enough said.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m getting a glitch for some reason when I try to look at it. Can someone in AU check out the booking calendar for the first villa and see if it’s reserved for the dates of her retreats?

Retreat #1: 6th - 10th of May
Retreat #2: 13th-17th of May