Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I only found Tattle after Liela Stead posted about it 😆
And that was 2 years ago in May/June 2022 when we first heard about Crystal. NOT "2 1/2 to 3 years ago" Crystal, as you claimed in your meltdown the other day. You & your warped sense of time. Give me a f*cking break. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Serious question - is this supposed to be appealing?
Nothing about that place is even remotely inviting, in fact it’s borderline nasty.
She’s basically sleeping on a concrete pad in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Her “best Mother’s Day present” was going to church with women she’s known for a week (and not being with her kids) and her son winning a championship (that she wasn’t at of course) why mention Mother’s day at all when posting about these things that are so irrelevant to mothers day and make her look worse for it

Attachments

• Wow

frenchiefern

VIP Member
That's what I was thinking. She barely lasted 24 hours & she posted that awful shit again. Of course she had to address us Tattlers directly after we bitched about her abandoning her son London too. I thought you said (indirectly) they were "baggage" Crystal & that's also why you were moving back to Sydney? Along with 3 (fake) new jobs you got there?

You're nothing if not predictable. Can't stay off social media when you said you were taking the week off and have to address the things we're talking about. And continue to lie & twist things so people will feel sorry for this so called "spirit led woman". If you're spirit led, are you claiming GOD told you to abandon your children & continue to f*ck up THEIR lives?!
Crystal better sneak a quick trip to her cult headquarters before she gets on the plane to Sydney, it sounds like she has a demon spirit she needs exorcised if she’s spirit led to abandon her children, again.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Those ‘lives’ from the houses are so cringy.
And the caption competition possibilities with this…. Endless options
It’s giving “I’ll get you my pretty” from the wicked witch of the west.

———

Some of those close ups on her face in those walk throughs were frightful. It shows just how much she filters to smooth out the rough edges on her face.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Look at the MLM water hun trashing MLMs
Hypocritical, double-talking windbag.

P.S. You haven’t built shit. You live hand-to-mouth, spiraling into oblivion every 3 months because your income stream is so precarious that the slightest breeze topples your house of cards.
Tarzy will be dev dawwwg reading this. She has tried every MLM scam known.

Crackhead Crystal dribbling how you become like who you hang around!? Babes, nobody wants to be anything like you.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
So now she’s gonna be based in Brisbane during the week and Byron not Byron on weekends for her son

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Lol at her no lt even staying with them, weird she is picking her 30 a night room. Maybe doesn't want the fangirls to see the impending meltdown. This manic bitches eyes look even crazier/yet more dead than usual, think she is 2 seconds away from a complete spiral.
Is crystal staying in a different place and not with the 4 ladies.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Agree it looks fake! Probably dropped herself on the background wasn’t she waffling on some sort of AI design course at some point I’ve lost track with all the services she offers.
As said above making Insta slides isn’t a job or designing your life it’s no better then a school project cutting out magazines for a mood board 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
She filmed a reel at that location so she was there.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
So did she fly home because she had an obligation to Metricon? To do a “dream home tour’ tomorrow? How much did she spend flying back and forth from Bali surely that’s a hefty chunk of whatever they’re paying her