Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to go off-topic, but she blocked me ages ago and I can't check for myself. Any mention of the dog that cannot leave her side? Perhaps I missed what happened to him...

Reactions: 2

Luvnaps

VIP Member
What is this gigantic bikini top she’s wearing?? It’s about 6 sizes too big for her. No wonder her boobs are dragging on the ground. What is so hard about buying clothes in her size? How does she always get it so wrong?

Gods honest, if I saw that disheveled stranger headed towards me, I would avert my gaze and hope like hell she didn’t sit down and start talking. She looks disturbed, like she’s just escaped from an asylum.

View attachment 2916007
Geeeeeez, I didn't even recognize her there!

She had nothing to do with the design whatsoever yet is happy to give the impression that she did. Clearly Metricon already employs designers that did that. She’s such a fraud.
It’s the setting her camera up to film herself in the houses 🥴😂 if she was so much to Metricon they would have had it all professionally filmed for content (let her have some of it) so it’s clear there just using her to drum some extra site views or couldn’t get anyone else.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
The new eat shit and pray trip that she's planning for in Sept means she will be away from her sons yet again. I would love to see her spread sheet for costings on all of these trips. Its a Peter borrows from situation, sprinkled with help from her parents. She doesn't seem to have a real job at all, just this bombardment for these Bali trips. She is on Centrelink and rental assistance. She would be getting minimal CS because the fathers have the boys a fair % of the time, plus she's renting out rooms in her rental. I wonder if the R/E knows she's subletting?
I’m guessing we’re just assuming she’s receiving benefits or has this been confirmed somewhere? I’m sure she is if she’s eligible, she definitely seems like she is so financially unstable that she would take any assistance she could get her hands on. Would these benefits be means tested or would she automatically be eligible for them because she is unmarried, regardless income level?

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Maybe they’re still showing up but there only appeared to be 3 women in the background of her latest reel at the beach club for drinks.

Can you hear the desperation in Crystals voice? Let’s all pitch in and buy one and flog off our responsibilities! Yay! Hahaha

Attachments

accountaNILity

And they had the WORST reviews, although it looks like they now have alot of fake good reviews from people who have no prior reviews with anyone/any place else.
Thanks ladies! I was actually looking at one from luxo living and thought the name sounded familiar!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
OHHHH.

I bet she still has a hand in this and this is how she supports herself, not ‘designing’.

It’s not glamorous, she knows it’s scammy and very undesigner, so she no longer mentions it, but her commission probably still rolls in and pays her rent, car loan, flights, etc. She was no doubt working it hard during the year or so she was living in Tamworth. All those country women to prey on.

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. She often seems to have a boost of funds from nowhere that makes no sense. There might have been rich old men in the past, but the constant would be commission from her MLM down line.
That occurred to me as well but we’ve seen her really scraping the bottom of the barrel sometimes. I can’t see her having to have mum and dad buy her a $5000 used car or a new laptop or having to rent out rooms to meet the rent if she was still getting MLM money. Her windfalls seem to be be way to large and inconsistent for them to be monthly commission payments.

Oh-my-ovaries

She hasn’t mentioned this on socials however she’s always been a “spiritual holistic designer guys” her clients say how did you know Crystal “with a name like Crystal it’s not surprising right being spiritual”lol she’s a fucking mess
Listen to her latest podcast to confirm the batshit crazy bullshit. She sounds exactly like Leila
---
Also her September Eat Pray Love is 990

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
For someone who just had "the best week" of her life, why is she sitting in a cafe or restaurant crying & eye f*cking & staring at herself in the camera, headshake & all? Is she burning out already?

She is mentally unwell and it's good the boys aren't with her. Though, now that she's home, cue reels of London with her, smothering him with fake affection so he knows he has to perform for the camera too.
No, she’s crying because she so happy that someone is apparently footing the bill to start up her cement pot company again. You know, the comoany she drove into liquidation the last time she was trusted by customers with their money to deliver a product.

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Crystal, let me help you out …
You + 6 ppl = 7 (you claim to have 2 booked already and are looking for 4 more)
There are only 5 bedrooms.
“I don’t want to do any twin shares” she says.
So where are you going to put the other two women to sleep, you dopey bitch, on the chaise longues by the pool??
God damn she’s got a brain like a leaking melon.

View attachment 2886440
Especially because she said FOUR people in this reel from 21 hours ago! She's crazy!

Attachments

Reactions: 1

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Agreed, something major is up. We’ll find out soon enough, she always inadvertently tells on herself.

I’ve been saying I felt like something was going on with Jonny for weeks now so it could definitely be that. Although her changing the dates of her Sept. retreat seemed to indicate that she had made a concession to keep him. I guess she could have still blown the agreement up after the fact, given the way she was throwing a tantrum about not staying silent and not being controlled by toxic men anymore. I guess we’ll see when she returns if he comes home or not.

The only other “dream” that I can think she might be referring to losing is releasing her own branded furnishings line/collaboration. She had been alluding to something like that being in the works since August of last year and has cryptically mentioned it several times since.
Im thinking the create a TV show creating spaces. I doubt a network would pick her up.

Reactions: 1