Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Only 7 comments in the last 6 hours on her grid post that included the home builder's Insta page. She's really drawing the buyers in...😬

Reactions: 2

Stay Classy

So she’s renting a room (or less likely, the whole place) at the loft in Brisbane she styled.
She’s still got the lease in Lennox until November. Will be interesting to see if she leaves the landlord hanging and breaks that.

She’s quite over losing her kids already.
On to the next adventure guyz!! She wouldn’t want her life any other way!
#FallingApartToFallTogether! ✌😘
Welcome to the neighborhood, Crystal 🫠

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m so curious if she is a piece of shit human who emotionally abuses her children because she listened to God’s guidance or because she ignored God’s guidance? How exactly does consistently failing your kids for their whole lives jive with being “spirit led”, Crystal?

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I’m not going to repost it here but she’s posted another performative clip of London staring straight down the camera lense to put on a show for her video so that she can prove to god-knows-who that her kids love her. It’s fucking disturbing. It half looks like a hostage video and half looks like he’s addicted to seeing himself on camera as much as she is. Fuck her for turning him into ‘that kid’. Let him be a child and not your god damn accessory, you toxic narc.

(with his school uniform on full display for any paedos who want to search him out 🤬)
This reel infuriated me. Enough said.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m getting a glitch for some reason when I try to look at it. Can someone in AU check out the booking calendar for the first villa and see if it’s reserved for the dates of her retreats?

Retreat #1: 6th - 10th of May
Retreat #2: 13th-17th of May

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Aww no $5 Chanel hats for the ladies Crystal?

Maybe the change in accomodation was because only 4 booked instead of 6. She’s tagged them all in her latest story and they all seem to be wannabe influencers

tictactoehighandlow

I think her over-explaining of everything is because she realizes that she is being judged for her impulsive and selfish bullshit. She then goes on and on about it because she is trying to justify, probably to herself as much as her audience, that what she is doing is actually fine because she’s just listening to her inner voice. What she refuses to face up to is that her inner voice is her narcissism and mental illness, not God.
Yes!!!!!

Libertine

VIP Member
Sorry to (slightly) derail the current conversation, but I just came across this great article on Enagic/Kangen Water, which was the MLM Crystal was involved with in the past, along with several other women in her network.

You will notice the language she still uses today to sell Masterclasses, etc. is essentially directly from this company's sales playbook. This is the first time I've seen something even slightly investigative with this company, and it's quite eye-opening:

OHHHH.

I bet she still has a hand in this and this is how she supports herself, not ‘designing’.

It’s not glamorous, she knows it’s scammy and very undesigner, so she no longer mentions it, but her commission probably still rolls in and pays her rent, car loan, flights, etc. She was no doubt working it hard during the year or so she was living in Tamworth. All those country women to prey on.

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. She often seems to have a boost of funds from nowhere that makes no sense. There might have been rich old men in the past, but the constant would be commission from her MLM down line.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I'm a little lost from all her posts, she's all over the place. So, it's not 6 its 4 and they have to share a bedroom. Is the villa different to what she promised. The bathrobe is it for a 5yo. This is a fucking mess.

Deirdre Chambers

Well, I’ve never been so surprised! She’s put some effort into preparing for her guests, by getting some cheap bathrobes and tote bags made and a few other things. Very luxe stainless steel necklace too. Treating those ladies like queens!

Attachments

• Haha
Sorry to go off-topic, but she blocked me ages ago and I can't check for myself. Any mention of the dog that cannot leave her side? Perhaps I missed what happened to him...

Luvnaps

VIP Member
What is this gigantic bikini top she’s wearing?? It’s about 6 sizes too big for her. No wonder her boobs are dragging on the ground. What is so hard about buying clothes in her size? How does she always get it so wrong?

Gods honest, if I saw that disheveled stranger headed towards me, I would avert my gaze and hope like hell she didn’t sit down and start talking. She looks disturbed, like she’s just escaped from an asylum.

View attachment 2916007
Geeeeeez, I didn't even recognize her there!